FLOWERS FOR MY FAVORITE PERSON!!!! :) :)

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by nxtbigthing, Mar 18, 2015.

1. In 20 days (April 7), I will be honored to give my favorite person at the Ranch a hug: the lovely Madam Suzette!! :) (Sorry, Dennis and girls ;) )

This is just a proud shout out to Suzette and can't wait to give her flowers :) Just thought the board should know how lucky we are to have her as OUR madam :)

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Oh...and I'm currently going "stag" (idiom meaning without a partner) into the Bunny Ranch -- I haven't found a Bunny to see..well, she got in an accident and won't be there when I am....I have a substantial deposit down if any lovely ladies are interested in meeting me! ;) HMU! :) [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Have an amazing time !!!!!
    Give Madam Suzette a hug for me

Love your Dr.. Seuss quote

3. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

How sweet :)

4. awww thank you Russell. you are the sweetest ever!!!!

5. Awww how special!
    [​IMG]

6. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Spread the kindness

7. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

We are all so blessed and lucky to have her in our lives!!

8. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

I wish I could've met you [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member