POLL Flower Delivery Service to the Ranches

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fozzie, Mar 27, 2019.

?

Which type of a delivery service would you recommend?

1. A national company like 1-800-Flowers, FTD, or Teleflora

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. A local company who primarily serves the Carson City area

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

I have seen several of the ladies talk about receiving a bouquet of flowers as gifts. Which floral companies deliver to the Ranches? I am asking, because if I were to place an order for a gift delivery it would suck if they refuse service just because it would be a brothel for the drop off location. In this particular case, would it be a wise decision to go with a national delivery service over a local small business?

AsiaFoxxx and JadeMonroe like this.
  2. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

There is a place callled Carson City Florist that delivers here without a problem. I would definitely look into 5nem for your ladies. Also, they have very beautifully made arrangements[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Fozzie likes this.
  3. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Thank you, @JadeMonroe! I have bookmarked their website for future reference. :)

JadeMonroe likes this.
  4. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Most any of our local florist have no problem delivering to us.

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Fozzie likes this.
  5. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Goooood, and I can assure you that they have beautiful arrangements. You’ll definitely be pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fozzie likes this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]The Flower Bucket in Carson City is excellent in all regards and they do deliver to the Ranches. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Fozzie likes this.
  7. I know I delivered flowers from a national chain the other week and I don’t think the lady ever received them even though they say they did. So buyer beware.

Fozzie likes this.
  8. I have had zero problems with 1 800 Flowers!

Fozzie and isurfer like this.
  9. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I don't know of any local florists that refuse delivery to the 4 Mound House brothels, even though there might be a few I haven't heard about. I have ordered flowers for a ranch lady online at fromyouflowers.com and had no problems with delivery and was a satisfied customer. I've talked to some other brothel customers over the years and I hadn't heard of any of them having problems getting flowers delivered to the ladies. One advantage I see ordering from a national company online is that you can get to see the flower arrangement before you choose one. Talking to a local florist online, you might not get to see visually the flower arrangement you are purchasing. National florists want your business, so they will assure that your order gets delivered. I think that what the national companies do is have your flower order given to a local florist to fulfill and the local florist then delivers the flowers to the brothel, so the local florists are also making money too.

Fozzie likes this.
  10. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Which national chain was that?

11. It was AVAS flowers which they contacted the local florist while I was on the phone with them. I don’t know the name of the local florist though. Hope that helps anyone make a decision.

12. I happen to think the Flower Bucket carries and delivers the most fresh and beautiful arrangements.

I actually had a very popular special in where if you buy me flowers, you get a free half hour.

Fozzie likes this.
  13. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Thank you all for the feedback, so far. It is good to hear several positive stories about how both national and local businesses came through for the orders and deliveries to the houses.

14. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Definitely a local company! I think it seems more personal :)

Fozzie likes this.
  15. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Did you get a order numberer a tracking number?
    I've sent flowers ,from FTD.. They are good about keeping you up dated... They use their local dealers.... And When I've sent them to the ranches.. I used ProFlowers.Com... That uses FEDEX . For their delivery services. You get tracking numbers, so you know when they were picked up from..And time that they were delivered!! BUT you must let who're you sending when ,they should be getting there!!! So she can watch out for it!

16. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

1 800 Flowers worked just fine for me a couple weeks ago.

17. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

This is what I've found works, the national companies contact with local florists for the arrangement and delivery. I've used both FTD and Teleflora where they handled it this way and have had successful deliveries to the ranches.

18. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]