First visit to BR and Coco

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by soloYdiver, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Friday, 11/23

My friends and I finally decided to visit after much debate about how far from Reno the Bunny Ranch was.

I was impressed with the building and the facility. The lineup was a very nice way to introduce us newbies to the Ranch.

I was deciding between between Nikki Cumz, Brooke Taylor, and Lily Ann when Coco Brantley (?) came in. Coco was a lovely, brunette, petite woman with a nice smile.

I enjoyed the quick tour before Coco brought me to her room. I wish my bedroom was furnished as nicely.

After discussing what choices I had, I explained to Coco what I was looking for. After 30 minutes or so of my favorite thing, we stopped at the bar to get my friends. It turned out I was the only one to enjoy a lady's company on this trip.

I want to let Coco know that I really enjoyed my visit and that the third one was definitely the best. Still want to get married??? :lol:

Thanks to all for making my first visit a pleasant one.

2. Of course sweetie...I enjoyed our party time as well. It was very relaxing to say the least. I am thrilled to know the BunnyRanch surpassed your expectations. I hope you and your friends will make another trip to the ranch soon!!!
    PS- Third time was definitely the charm sexy!!! xoxo...CoCo

3. Great to hear you had such a great report Coco.. very proud of you !!

4. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

After so many years away from the BunnyRanch, I found my first review. My first day officially as a Bunny was November 21, 2007, the day before Thanksgiving. Even as a fresh face in unknown territory, I felt like I had a lot to offer as a companion. And over time I learned so much from a variety of different girls. Whether you’re just thinking of what it would be like to visit, a newbie walking through the gate for the first time, or a frequent visitor to our unique establishment, I will make sure your experience is unique, relaxing, fun and of course, pleasant!

I would love to hear from you guys! Email me at [email protected]

Bunny Hugs & Kisses....
    CoCo Brantley

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @CocoBrantley fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]