First-timer at MLBR

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Cuckoo4CoCo, Jan 28, 2008.

1. On a recent road trip on Hwy 50 towards Carson City, I half-heartedly said to myself that I should stop at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch on my way to Reno. Because I had no idea where the Ranch was, no map, and didn't intend to drive all over Carson City to find it, I was fairly confident the "fantasy" would stay just that. To my surprise, I spotted a directional sign for Moonlight Bunny Ranch in plain view, so I took a deep breath and made the turn. Pulling in to the parking lot, I was nervously hoping that there would be "no room at the inn." "Yikes!" Another deep breath and I left my freshly-parked car, approached the front gate and rang the bell. When the loud click coming from the lock signalled the gate was now unlocked, I knew there was no turning back. And thank Goodness I didn't! I met and partied with Coco, a beautiful, articulate, and intuitive Southern Belle. She quickly assessed my nervousness and hesitation, and give me ample time to settle in to the environment with a drink and casual conversation before retiring to her room for the party. Besides being stunning to look at and captivating to talk to, she has bedroom skills beyond description. To Dennis, the staff, and most of all to Coco, thank you for giving me a "perma-grin experience." I will see you again!

Kmoe2244 likes this.
  2. I appreciate your kindness in posting your experience. I am very glad you decided to make your fantasy more than just that. Nervousness can sometimes be expected of a first timer, and making you feel comfortable was my one goal. I hope you will visit us again soon!!! xoxo....CoCo

3. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

Another good review from a first time patron....

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @CocoBrantley fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]