REVIEW First Time Visitor with Abigail Rhoads

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Phillup Hershaft, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Never been to a brothel before, and definitely never had sex with someone as beautiful as the bunnies at play around here. Me being brand new to this and wanting to live out as many fantasies as I could before my birthday on this short trip I looked through the bunny catalog online and stopped in my tracks when I saw Abby's page. A spitting image of my first crush but all grown up and in a variety of sexy clothes. I knew I just had to have a party with her first thing.

Picture crazy nervous me coming in with no idea what these mysterious brothels are like and worrying if I saved up enough or scared of being an unattractive/rude client. Now picture this tiny sweetheart Abigail Rhoads who comes in with this sexy little bikini top and skirt and practically jumps into my arms, eager to give me the grand tour of this wonderland while just lovingly being all over me. She's exactly what I needed to make myself at home.

We partied in her room and I certainly took my sweet time exploring every little bit of her perfect little body and she certainly let me know how much she was enjoying it too.

@AbigailRhoads is the sweetest, most affectionate, understanding, petite, and bootifully gifted person I ever had the pleasure to meet. I'm looking forward to travelling out west more often and stopping by for at least a little pool-time with this particular angel.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Lothbroke likes this.
  2. Also, Happy Birthday Abigail! Hope your special day is as sweet as you made mine! :p

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbigailRhoads today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AbigailRhoads fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

AbigailRhoads Well-Known Member

thank you so much Babe!! hope to see you again soon ! and happy you had a wonderful time <3 xoxo

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbigailRhoads today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]