REVIEW First Time Ever with Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Meatbag, Jul 30, 2019.

1. I first heard about Alice in a Quartz article about the economics of sex work. I was an adult virgin, had never been in a serious romantic relationship, and wasn’t particularly unhappy about that. Still, I couldn’t help but wonder what I was missing.

Occasionally I had vaguely considered visiting a Nevada brothel to find out, well, what sex was. Alice's media portfolio and appearances nudged me further in that direction. In videos and interviews she always seemed both whimsical and intellectual, which I find extremely attractive, and she writes so well! Her voice crackles through every piece, be it sensual and evocative or straightforwardly descriptive. That was what convinced me to make the leap, more than anything else.

Contacting her, setting a date and general plans, and placing a deposit went smoothly. We regularly corresponded in the months leading up to our date and she displayed the same wit, sass, and wide-ranging interests as in her essays. When we met in person it felt more like reconnecting with an old friend than executing a transaction. I was still plenty nervous, but that helped a lot! Alice took us to Virginia City, which was completely up my alley and one of her favorite places. We talked while looking at historical artifacts, strolling through town, at dinner afterwards, and whispered through a variety show after that. It would have been fun to be stuck in traffic together.

After a wonderful day we retired to her suit. Alice took the lead and moved us so slowly and sensuously that it felt almost like floating. She made me understand why people enjoy snuggling. And we tried a surprisingly wide range of things to see what would spark fire, including perhaps the most half-assed roleplay of the year that left us both cracking up. Honestly, I found sex to be quite challenging. It seemed as though whenever we found a groove my anxiety would flare up or some rebellious muscle start to cramp. For all that, it was still a lot of fun. And Alice took everything in stride so easily that I couldn’t help but do the same.

The next morning, we kept trying new things, and found some that completely blew my mind (among other anatomy). Afterwards I was completely wrecked – teeth chattering, whole body shaking, breathing in gasps. Alice held me and explained how endorphins worked as I slowly recovered, first in the bed and then a hot bath. At that moment, she was almost impossibly sexy. What else can you say about someone who makes you need aftercare with a “vanilla” party, and provides it expertly and with great tenderness (and maybe a little, justified, pride)?

Overall, Alice was great fun to be around; patient, compassionate, and volcanic in the bedroom; and made me reconsider long-held beliefs about my own life. Seeing her was an absolute pleasure, and I can’t wait to do so again.

2. Meatbag, I had such a fantastic time with you! We did have so much fun and remember I alway will be here when you want more! I will always be patient, compassionate and I love that you called me a volcano in the bedroom! I look forward to doing it again and I am so happy it will be soon! Thank you for an amazing time and an amazing review!
    Alice
    Alice-Little-Peppermill-2019-63s.jpg

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Meatbag, meeting Alice in person is like meeting a old friend which is so cool! I'm glad you got to go to Virginia City to see all the history there and share some private time together. Alice is someone who wants you to bring out yourself and have a great time with you. She is a fantastic person. I hope you get to see her again.
    By the way...love the avatar you chose! (KOTOR Fan myself) :)

AliceLittle likes this.
  5. Awe, thank you Auron79! I like when I meet my clients and we feel like we have known each other forever! I am looking forward to seeing Meatbag again and you too Auron79! We have a birthday to celebrate!
    Alice-Little-Peppermill-2019-41s.jpg

auron79 likes this.
  6. auron79
    Chat with Me

Alice, this years birthday celebration with you will be INCREDIBLE!!!
    This picture of you is jaw dropping!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Thank you so much, auron79! Yes I agree that our birthday celebration will be the best ever!
    [​IMG]

auron79 likes this.
  9. auron79
    Chat with Me

Anyone who is lucky to celebrate their birthday with you, will always remember that special year.

AliceLittle likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thank you so much Auron79, I always enjoy spending your birthday with you!
    18-2.jpg

auron79 likes this.
  12. Great review, you are correct when you said Alice is fun to be around, and you will make such great memories!

13. This was an awesome party! Would you like to party? PM or email me today and we will plan our own intimate party!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book you fabulous party with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I love being your first, even if it's your first time at a brothel!
    [​IMG]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Let me know what you would like in your encounter and I will work my magic and make it happen! Pm or email me today!
    [​IMG]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Meatbag, I am so ready to have another encounter with you! Let's plan our fun soon....
    [​IMG]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. MeatBag, I am so ready to have #2 encounter with you! Come out soon and let the fun begin!
    [​IMG]

Built tough likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]