First Kinky Time with Ms Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Hakeem98, Jul 11, 2017.

1. The gracious Ms Little guided me to the kinkside.

Having been curious about kink for a while I decided to contact Ms Little to see about a party to help me explore that. After some conversation she gently pointed out I really didn’t know what I wanted, but that was okay we could have a party with a bit of everything to see what I liked.

Ms Little was very inviting and let me guide things, she had a variety of toys for me to look at and experiment with. Some stuff I was familiar with and other toys were new and scary lol. Eventually I settled on a vibrator and a paddle (complete with Alice’s name put on it).

Though Ms Little was trying to have me guide things I think she realized we’d be there all day if she didn’t make a move. So she took charge and we quickly found out that’s what I like. We tried a little bit of me domming and being in charge but far more fun when Ms Little ran the show. It was very educational I thought being spanked or paddled was pretty straight forward but Ms Little showed me there is some complexity and it’s not just about hitting. She also showed me what fun vibrating toys are, to be frank I thought they were just for pussy and ass play, but no they can be a lot of fun elsewhere on the surface of the body.

Thank you Ms Little for opening my mind a little and hopefully I know more by my next visit so we can go farther.

2. Hi hun, glad you popped onto the boards.

It was my pleasure to help you with your first kink experience. Yeah, there is a whole lot more to paddling than some people realize, hopefully we can go farther when you come back.

Dragon Daddy and auron79 like this.
  3. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm there with you on not being comfortable Dom'ing. Next time you should try some light electrical play. . Alice is amazing at that...well, Alice is amazing at everything, actually

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

4. The paddle is absolutely incredible- it's sturdy, beautiful, and so very much so me! Thank you again for such a thoughtful present :)

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  5. Also, thank you for the compliments hun <3

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  6. I just had a great two girl first time kinkster party, made me think of the fun we had Hakeem.

Dragon Daddy and kmoney like this.
  7. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Youre looking so adorable in that red dear.

8. Thanks hun, the red brings out my...red lol

9. I hope you're doing well Hakeem and have had chances to play around more with kink.

10. Exploring BDSM for the first time can be a big decision- I'm always happy when I get to help someone make the leap!

11. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

I didn't get to go nearly as far as you but Alice did take me on my first slight kinky experience.

12. Baby steps are fine, and only as far as you want to go.

13. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

We'll see what baby steps I'm up for next time

14. Can't wait to see what we can get up to in December.

15. Not my thing but it is great to see you being so welcoming for people to begin their exploration of kinks.

16. We all have to start somewhere, and I love getting to be someone's first experience with kink.

17. I loved learning what you like when you were here, hope you've had a chance to explore subbing a bit since then.

18. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find much in the way of local people to explore with. But I guess that would make a fair excuse to come back and see you again.

19. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Yes Ms Little does help one explore that side of themselves very well.

20. That's too bad you can't find anyone local. Though I'd love the chance to explore this more with you when you come back for a visit.

21. Sounds like Alice Little might be my choice for a kink party ;)

22. Gods I would love that! I hope so! It would be great to show you that side of me.

23. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Mischief and ridiculous are on the schedule :-þ lol

24. you look so amazing Alice little

25. And that just made me think of you.

26. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Can't wait until I see you

Thanks Layloni