REVIEW First A- Sable Renae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ira790, Apr 22, 2016.

1. A few weeks ago I get an email from Sable telling me that because she has not experience of anal sex (her boyfriend isn't interested in it) she was losing business from clients who wanted it from her. She asked if I could teach her how to enjoy it. This is a favor I am happy to grant. I had her start a week before she came here by telling her just what kind of plug to get to train her anus and to keep it in twenty minutes a day while using a vibrator on her cunt. Sable comes very easily so I figured she'd learn to like the anal sensation more easily with some additional pleasure.
    Sable is always very punctual. She's not much for enduring pain, though she will take it for me, but she loves to give beautiful service of any kind. She is very graceful at this. She showed up here at exactly four p.m. as ordered. She wore only a pretty slave collar (to which she gave me the keys) and some very naughty red shoes with very high heels. Other than that, only a raincoat. She already had her butt-plug in when she arrived. I took her coat, held and kissed her and then made her wait while I found some good leather cuffs to match her collar. I poured her some wine and we sat on the couch with Sable's hands locked behind her back while I fed her a glass of wine. She's very affectionate and enjoyed being held close while she drank and I caressed her with my other hand. She's very attractive - slender, long legs, completely shaved and has about the softest, smoothest skin anyplace.
    It was a big occasion and we were both so excited I fucked her pussy first on the dining table, just like Steven in the book. It's a nice feeling, fucking a girl's cunt when she has a bumpy plug up her ass. She had to ask permission to come in just a few minutes. It was fun leading her to the playroom because she was a little unsteady on her feet after the first orgasm, but she still managed to get her clever hands around my cock when I guided her by the arm.
    I cuffed her to the bondage bed back there, completely spread out, and used the vacuum pump on her (one of her favorite things) until her pussy was very swollen. It was easy to make her come again that way when I put my mouth on her cunt. She has a very eager to please me as well, and very good at it. She may not have been making money from her customers with her ass at that point but she certainly has other skills to offer.
    Of course, I wanted to decorate her backside with some nice stripes to look at while fucking her from behind and she took her cane strokes very bravely for a girl who is really more submissive than masochistic, but she does love pleasing men and she knows it pleases me to hurt her at least a little bit first. And she does find some whips sensual. She loved our new short one we got at the event (everyone seems to love that particular whip), which I used on her against the padded wall of our space.
    Moving on to the main event, I had her take out her butt-plug, which was nice and clean as she'd been instructed on how to cleanse her plumbing back there first, and got up on the bed on all-fours. I lubricated her very thoroughly, which she clearly enjoyed a lot, and then penetrated her with my cock very slowly and gently, enjoying the clean, straight lines I'd put on her with the cane. It's always nice for me when a girl discovers that anal sex can be painless and very pleasurable if done correctly. I also let her use the vibrator on her clit while I did it. Not too many girls orgasm from their first experience with anal sex, but I'm happy to say Sable had three before I had myself sufficiently excited to withdraw. I made her take off her shoes, gave her a few stripes on her feet and then greased them up so she could entertain me with them before I finished all over her perky little tits.

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

I had soooo much fun that I really want to do this again and again.

BunnyRanch likes this.
  3. Sounds like there will be plenty of takers ;)

4. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Anal is not my thing but I realize it is for a lot of clients - hats off as this is both a well-written "sexpert's" explanation of how to do it properly and it's great to see Sable having a great time & being open to learning.

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    It was really a very enjoyable experience...and though I know it is not for everyone it is now something I feel I can offer with some confidence in the skills I learned.

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

MMMM.jpg

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    ................................................................................................................................

13. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2017-5-14_1-22-3.jpeg

14. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    ............................................................................

15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    .............................................................................................................................

16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

17. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2017-5-20_21-16-25.jpeg

18. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    ..................................................................................................

19. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    ..................................................................................

20. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG] PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I AM VERY CURIOUS ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS................

21. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2017-6-3_1-33-8.jpeg I THINK THERE ARE SPEIAL MOMENTS TO BE HAD WHAT DO YOU THINK???

22. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    ...................................................................does this interest you????????????????????????????

23. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    .............................................................................

24. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2017-6-13_14-15-26.jpeg

25. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

26. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2017-7-1_19-57-26.jpeg [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    *******************************************************************************

28. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

29. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

30. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

31. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

32. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    .................................................................................................................

33. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2017-7-26_20-31-56.jpeg

34. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]