REVIEW Explosions with Sindy Sky

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BunnyRanch, Jul 12, 2016.

1. I came for a quick weekend trip recently and when I visit I typically have at least one party with Sindy Sky. She is a wonderful person to spend any amount of time with and NEVER disappoints.

Normally, when I visit, I'm going big before I go home. I party multiple times, dance, sing, drink - and do it all to the point of exhaustion so that when I go home I need to sleep for at least a day. This trip however, I really wanted to just RELAX and take things slow and not go overboard....or so I thought :)

I arrived at the Love Ranch North to immediately see Sindy on Friday night when I arrived, like I normally do. She looked radiant and sexy as always! We had a drink together and relaxation mode was on :) We caught up and made plans to have an outdate for the next day. Now outdates for me are few and far between but I had had a crappy couple weeks at work and really wanted to get out of the house and do something different. So I had an idea of something I like to do and wanted to do, and I couldn't think of a more perfect person to do it with than Sindy Sky! We were going to go to the gun range in Reno for some target practice :).

After finishing catching up, We went to her room to negotiate it out and to the cashier to I could pay for it. We agreed to meet early afternoon the next day. I spent the rest of the evening traveling between the different ranches and saying hello to old friends and making new friends.

After a good nights sleep, I arrived a few minutes early for our designated appointment. I was told by the staff "she's finishing getting ready - she said to take you back" - so I thought "Cool". The cashier took me back to her room and told me "see you later" - I knocked on the door, and hear "Come on in" - I slowly open the door and the first thing I see is a gorgeous pair of legs on the bed in beautiful thigh-high stockings. I excitedly open the door and see Sindy reclined on the bed, in some sheer lingerie - waiting for me and smiling with that gorgeous and mischievous smile. She proceeded to tell me "I thought you'd like to relax a bit before we head out" - HELL YEA I DO! I jumped on the bed and the fireworks began immediately.

So at this point, we had already started off our day with a couple of explosions. We left the LRN and headed towards Reno (including a quick trip through a drive through to grab some fast food). We went to the Reno Big Shot shooting range. I thought it would be fun to give her a selection of guns...so we did 5 guns each, an MP5, and M4, a Tommy Gun, a belt fed machine gun, and a handgun. Once I had paid for the gun rental and ammo, we got onto the range and got to shootin'. I shot first, then she finished out the session. We had a great time and left with a huge adrenaline rush.

On the way home, we stopped at the NV50 restaurant to grab a pizza and wings to have a "room picnic". We arrived at her room and proceeded to do just that. It was sooooo relaxing to watch tv and eat pizza, just the two of us. When the pizza was finished, she rubbed her neck and mentioned how her neck was a little stiff. I was only too happy to help her relax! So I proceeded to give her a full body massage, which <AHEM> progressed into the final explosions of the evening.

We finally ended our evening, but I must say - all of my previous weeks' was forgotten. I got the best sleep of my life that night. Any of you that are reading this that want to experience the best life has to offer - GO SEE SINDY NOW! You won't regret it.

kmoney, John N Ga and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I have gone to see Sindy & will continue to do so. Sindy makes you forget about everything but just the 2 of you. Okay, now I'm getting excited about my next visit!

BunnyRanch likes this.
  3. Sindy just has a way about her that make you feel like the most important person in the world. It sounds like she really helped you refresh and recharge yourself.

ROADRUNNER J and BunnyRanch like this.
  4. 100% Completely and totally agree

5. Awe well this review really covers it all....lol Thanks freaky for the kind words! And it was a surprise to all for his visit this trip! So he was a bit ninja-like.
    But still fun times. Thank you!

kmoney and BunnyRanch like this.
  6. Awe Mark your always so cute, lol.....and yes Its almost time for you to earn your scuba shirt!!!

7. So sweet John! We had a blast and hoping to get to spend time again soon!!

JustJoeInPowell likes this.
  8. Did I change my name and forget? LOL. You really are a very caring person, Sindy. I am glad you help people like me relax so much around you.

9. OMG JOE!!!! I am soooooo sorry! lol it was a bit late when i was posting lol .....xoxoxox please forgive me!!! We have an anniversary coming up!

10. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Awesome party! How much did it cost to try out the 5 different guns? I'd like to do that.

BunnyRanch likes this.
  11. If memory serves it was $99 including the ammo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thunderstorm likes this.
  12. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Sex n gun powder gotta luv the sent of both and enjoy the explosions [smilie=happy.gif]