REVIEW Experiencing the real world with Roxanne

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by East Lake Rider, Jun 29, 2018.

1. I had the pleasure of partying with @roxanneprice twice before. I picked her out of line up both times. I'm terrible at planning ahead, so I usually just drop in. Her curves and aura drew me in every time. Before our first party we chatted for over 20 mins in the VIP room before even starting negotiations. I'm a quiet and shy guy, so it was such a joy to chat with a beautiful lady with no strings attached. I found out she was into sci-fi, fantasy, and video games. Nerdy and hot. Wow!

That first party was everything I wanted and more. Her amazing boobs was the focus of my attention while my member was hers.

I said something about not wanting to go back to the real world. She replied that the ranches are the real world, places where you can be yourself. So true!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  2. Thank you for the review! I've enjoyed hanging out with you, so hopefully we'll be able to spend more time together soon! XOXO

East Lake Rider and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

AMAZING REVIEW OF A BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!