Excitement grows

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Dec 13, 2007.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone well 4 more days. My hotel room is confirmed Audrey and I talked today and she confirmed our appointment. All I have left is to pack on Sunday and call for my ride. I can't wait for this trip it has been about 9 months since my last visit. See all the bunnies soon. And for all you posters don't worry there will be a full report when I get back

2. Happy Birthday!!!

What a great way to spend your birthday!!! I know you'll have an amazing time and a 30th B-Day you'll always remember.

My dilemma is that there are so many gorgeous and sweet ladies up there right now it's next to impossible to make a decision with whom to spend a slice of time. Just this past Monday (My 3rd Visit) I had another incredible experience. Gee, what a surprise... I do understand how Audrey can bring out the poet in any man who has an eye for beauty and passion. All three of my experiences have left me spellbound, each in their own unique way. My heart goes out to Brooke, Logan, and Audrey for making this a very memorable year for me...[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]...and oh so many more of you whom I'd love to meet... Maya Love, Brittany Angel, Coco Brantley, Jessica Marie, Summer Verona, Evanka Banks, Paris Michales, and Valentine just to name a few. [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]

Have a great time and Happy Birthday Kevin!!!

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Thanks Home James

I agree Audrey is such an amazing lady. Also agree that there are soooooo many beautiful bunnies and so little time and $$$. I can't wait to meet Maya she is cute as a button. And Logan Owes me a huge bunny hug which I intend to collect. I have written many stories and poems to the lovely Audrey and yes she inspires me greatly. She is a shining light in an otherwise dark world sometimes. See everyone soon hey James here is a thought make a bunny wish list and just try to check everyone off

4. we are all excited for your arrival today! see you soon!

5. Hey Kevin! Hope you are having an awesome time with my bunny friends at the ranch. I will catch you on your next visit!!! I wish you a very Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! xoxo...CoCo