Excelerating at High Speed to get to Abby Road

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

I initiated contact with this young lady well over a year ago. She had informed me that she would be at the Ranch during my stay there so I arranged an appt with her and I'm extremely happy with the results. Wow! What a sweet, soft spoken beauty who caused me to go into major Latino Heat. She is very exotically beautiful and possesses a tush even J. Lo would be proud of.

This lady has a great body to rub my hands on, very soft skin. The party itself was fantastic. She is very passionate about her clients. This is only her 3rd trip to the ranch. I hope she decides to make more periodic visits there for I think she has lots of ability to be a long time successful Bunnybabe. WARNING - You will be in awe of Abby Road before and after your party with her.

Thank you, Ms. Abby. You are so adorable. Thank you for spending a lot of time with me. It was a lot of fun getting to know you.

2. hope i have the chance

i have just started contact with Abby and was excited to see your report. this just peaks my curiosity even more.

3. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Re: hope i have the chance

She is well worth the time spent and more.