REVIEW Euphoric III: The Iron Horse Ride and Stay at the Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dragon Daddy, Sep 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

Alice and I decided to do something fun for our summer adventure. We decided a motorcycle ride on my iron horse would be a great adventure. So we collaborated together on how we were going to do this and when it would work for her schedule and we set the date before the end of the summer. She was even able to set up a couple nights for me to stay as a guest at the Ranch! I felt so humbled and it was an honor to be given that opportunity.

A week prior to me heading down I found out that my job selected me to go to some meetings down in Lake Tahoe…the 2 days prior to being there with Alice! What luck to have work and a euphoric adventure to happen at the same time! I let Alice know and I set up to leave one day earlier than planned and stayed in Tahoe for a night before heading to the Ranch.

So I head out on the 14 hour ride down to Tahoe and stay there for a night to be ready for the meetings the next day. I kept Alice informed of the ride down so she knew everything was going well. Did the meetings the next day and Alice and I were in contact of when I was heading to the Ranch. We commented that we both hoped our luck was with us and she would be able to see me when I ride in.

I left Tahoe and headed to the Ranch and our luck was with us as Alice was there when I came through the doors. What a feeling it was to have her jump up into my arms when she saw me come through the doors! That euphoric feeling came rushing over both of us. She then walked me into the office as we checked into where I was going to stay and she was able to then walk me to the room. Truly the best feeling to have Alice be the one to show me the room and get another big hug and quick kiss before she headed back to meet up with her appointment.

I got settled in and relaxed a bit for the evening. It was nice to say good night to Alice when she headed out when I was heading into the lobby to get a couple things. It was truly an honor to be able to get to know more about the other ladies at the Ranch as well as the staff.

The next morning I went to a few more meetings in Tahoe and was able to make it back for the Tea Party. Alice and I worked it out that we would get together afterwards as she was able to take care of another appointment beforehand. It was amazing to see Daddy D and Suzette there at Tea Party. I love the way they are with the girls and the staff and I saw even more of how Daddy D’s mind works. He has great business sense and is really caring about everyone. Alice was able to join in at the end and we briefly talked before we went to go get changed.

We met back up with our gear ready for our ride. We went to her suite briefly to talk about everything and then went back to the office to settle up before heading out the door. A few pictures before hopping on the iron horse and we were off. She decided to have us go up to Virginia City and around so that we could fully enjoy all the turns on the iron horse.

The euphoria surrounded us on the ride. What a feeling to have her arms wrapped around me as we rode my iron steed. We stopped in Virginia City to look out and take some more pictures before heading out to enjoy more of the twists and turns on the iron horse. Even though the winds decided to pick up, it was so euphoric to ride at sunset with her.

We stopped at the Bunny Ranch Bar to grab a quick bite to eat and more pictures before heading back to the Ranch. As we got back Alice had set up for us to have a bottle of wine and we selected the one we both liked. We went back to my room and we decided to enjoy time together there for a while and then she would come back for a little while the next day. Alice and I found a way to stop time that night as we embraced that euphoric state even more. It was hard to let her go afterwards, but loved that I would be seeing her the next day.

The next morning came and I was so excited about seeing Alice again. She let me know she was on the way and I set things up for us to enjoy some more time together and the bottle of wine, since we did not have it the night before. As we enjoyed some more intimate time together the euphoric state held onto every moment we could before she had to go. It truly is an honor to enjoy that time with her. We held each other close and enjoyed that kiss for as long as we could to help keep that euphoria with us until we could be together again.

After she left I was getting ready to head out and saying my goodbyes when I saw that Suzette was still in the office and asked if I could thank her again for letting me stay. She came out and let me know I was more than welcome to stay another night and then head out the next morning. She gave me the biggest hug that I teared up a bit with the feeling of being part of the family. It truly is an honor to feel that.

I enjoyed the dinner there and got to know more of the ladies and staff. Then Daddy D came in and I was able to enjoy some time hanging out with him, as well. We headed over to LRN for the karaoke and I was given the opportunity to meet some of the ladies there in person before heading over to Sagebrush where I was given the opportunity to meet the ladies there. It was an honor to be shown around both places and to talk with the other ladies that I admire from the boards.

Finally, I head back to the room to sleep a bit and then get up the next morning to enjoy breakfast and talking with the ladies and staff again before heading out. I made sure Alice and everyone knew how grateful I was to have that opportunity. It is an honor to be given that opportunity to be part of the family and to enjoy another trip to spend time with Alice. After another 14 hour ride back home I still feel that euphoria. It is always there and will be even stronger as our fall adventure is just around the corner.

Looking forward to seeing you soon, little girl! XOXOXO[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

This sounds so cool! You are a lucky man Dragon Daddy to go riding with the beautiful Alice Little!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  3. Dragon Daddy, all I can say is that it was the most amazing time together and reading your review brought it all back! You are a part of the Ranch family! You are able to come and see me several times a year and you are a big part of the fun when you are here. Suzette and Dennis really enjoyed getting to know you and Dennis had fun showing you around! I look forward to our next encounter later this month! Thank you for such a wonderful review and an even more wonderful time together!
    [​IMG]

grizzly, auron79 and Dragon Daddy like this.
  4. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

IsabellaReign Well-Known Member

Sounds amazing! State of euphoria sounds even more rad!

[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  5. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Jackson ! It truly was amazing to get the opportunity to take her riding on my iron horse! I do feel very honored with that!

HotSexyDiction likes this.
  6. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you @IsabellaReign ! It really is amazing to have that euphoria!

HollySin likes this.
  7. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

It truly is an honor to spend time with you, little girl! It is an honor that we can share the euphoria with everyone and that we can be engulfed into our own world! I am humbled and honored to be part of the Ranch family! I look forward to getting to know Dennis and Suzette more each trip back!

Our fall adventure at the end of the month will be amazing and I can't wait for more wonderful euphoria to surround us both! See you soon, little girl![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

dawndlrscashier likes this.
  8. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

IsabellaReign Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree, so rare to find euphoria!

dawndlrscashier and Dragon Daddy like this.
  9. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review Dragon!!! To be able to travel to Virginia City on your Iron horse and be with Alice sounded spectacular!!!
    Being part of the Ranch family brings so much happiness and love to everyone. I'm glad you're part of it brother. :)
    See you in May!

dawndlrscashier and Dragon Daddy like this.
  10. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you, @auron79 ! It was truly spectacular! It truly is an honor to be part of the Ranch family! Looking forward to another adventure at the end of the month and I will see you at the party in May, brother!:)

dawndlrscashier and auron79 like this.
  11. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@Dragon Daddy glad you had an amazing trip and the weather was decent for the iron horse ride. Glad you had work in the area as well.

I am wee bit envious you get to see @AliceLittle as much as you do but also one day I will be able to have the freedom and time you do to visit again.

As I can retire in 10 yrs with full benefits. Glad you got to stay @ the ranch it's such a magical and relaxing place. Enjoy your fall trip and look forward to your next report

dawndlrscashier and auron79 like this.
  12. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you, @grizzly ! It was an amazing and euphoric adventure with @AliceLittle ! I know you will get back to enjoy the ranches again. It truly is an honor to have the opportunity to stay at the Ranch and I look forward to that opportunity again. The fall adventure is just around the corner!

grizzly and dawndlrscashier like this.
  13. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

dawndlrscashier Be Present.. 110%. -Or don't be Present, at all.

W~O~W!!! ~ Just WOW!!!
    Dragon Daddy.. that was an OUTSTANDING review of your time at the Bunny Ranch, spent with lovely Ms. Alice Little!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    YOU... should be a writer!!! :D
    I loved your article.
    Thank you, so much for posting it, so we could see it!!!
    Very very nice.

Dawn
    The One and ONLY Love Ranch Vegas