Episode 2 BunnyRanch Podcast Air Force Amy

Discussion in 'Blogs & Podcasts' started by James Media, Oct 4, 2019.

1. THIS PHOTO AND ALL MY CURRENT SETS HERE WERE TAKEN 3 MONTHS AFTER THE TAPING OF THAT PODCAST!

I quit eating sugar and carbs and started an new exercise regime and i lost 20 lbs and I am in the BEST shape of my life!

[​IMG]

OH MY GOD, you can almost feel my big beautiful breasts right through the photo!!!

Come feel them against your body FOR REAL! [email protected]

P.S. Dennis Hof gave me that diamond ring in the photo for being "Bunny of the Year" and it is authentic too!
    (He also gave me a fake Rolex. LMAO)

Why I am The BEST sex you will ever have!

OK, so why is my sex the best you will ever have? Well one of many, many reasons is that I have developed control over every muscle in my body and I am talking every muscle!

Think about it, cheek muscles that massage, pulsate, inhale, glide and tumble you between my tongue that does push ups and curls for you as it mounts, maneuvers and tosses your member around my mouth. You fill my mouth and I enjoy the feel of your veins pumping all that erection juice to your swollen tool while every single muscle in my mouth, lips and throat attend to all the erotic stimulation points you never even knew you had. My tireless tongue and mouth toss, flutter and guide you to my waiting open throat that you to try to choke with your love muscle and alas you find my throat is an entirely new thrill ride that you barely understand what is happening. I caress and roll over the ridges, I stroke, massage, and exercise my throat muscles that now toss your love gun around like a gum ball and suck that semen right out of you and down my deep throat. It’s crazy, it’s phenomenal, it’s not of this world – my fellatio is that of the Gods.

I know how to adjust the two of us to just the right angles for optimum pleasure. I go at your speed and then I rev it up a bit and then I drop a totally incredible mind blowing move on you. You and I waver between explosion and stellar bliss, your head is swimming and not really attached to your body. I get you so incredibly sensitive to touch and I cover the whole body and pleasure point in my treasure trove of intimate knowledge. I have so many sexual gifts and skills that you seriously have to experience me for yourself.

It’s been said that I can squeeze the condom off a cigar, tie a bow on it and leave at your front door before you get home – no hands!

Hey, you can’t do this as long as I have and not come up with an arsenal intimate prowess. I am the Ultimate Authority on Sexual Adventures. I am the best sex you will ever have!

Not only have I developed my talents throughout the years, I was actually born with an unnatural gift and uncanny knowledge of sexual pleasures.

Now, this is just the tiniest sample of what I have to offer. Book your appointment and come see me to experience my amazing skills.

Rest assured the rest of my body and mind are truly as spectacular as my upside down, backwards deep throat, fuck my face, swallow your cum blow job. Email me now at [email protected]

_____

Air Force Amy is the Bunnyranch industry icon. She is proclaimed a “Living Legend in the World of Sex” and the late great Dennis Hof reverently referred to her as “The Michael Jordan of Sex”.

Air Force Amy is an 11 time Bunny of The Year recipient, and has been featured in over thirty men’s and mainstream magazines, many times as the centerfold and covergirl. She is the most prolific and publicized legal sex worker on the planet. Air Force Amy delivers the most award winning services every year.

Already the most popular entertainer at the Bunnyranch, Air Force Amy gained international fame and became a household name as a result of being the most endearing cast member on the highly acclaimed HBO series, “Cathouse” which aired over thirty episodes on late night cable TV. Air Force Amy is synonymous to the Bunnyranch, the number one legal sex destination in the world. Amy has consistently raised the bar in her industry and at the Bunnyranch.

Come see for yourself. You will not be disappointed, I promise!

Email me here [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2019
  2. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Loved the interview you gave. I'll always have fond memories of being with you, @randyryder @angelinamonroe on the show, it was hilarious but at the same time fun and def plan to make another cameo in January. Many thanks to @Kiteh Kawasaki™ for allowing me to come on even though I was nervous lol

3. Thank you P&G! I just adore you with all my heart. You are such a pleasure to be around, a joy to know and plenty of candy for my eyes too!

You are so fun and such a good sport and our most prized super fan!

Thank you for all you do and all you are!

Power&glory83 likes this.
  4. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

You're very welcome amy, I always watching you and the other ladies on the show. Always fun seeing it and for me to interact on the show live was fun. Def will be doing that in January when I'm there for a special lady birthday, who knows I might give ya a chippendales dance on the show lmaooooo

5. No, now wait a minute. You can't even MENTION a Chippendales Dance to me without an actual performance. I hereby request a command performance by Power&Glory83!!!

6. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Lmaooooo I def will be doing that on the show but until then here's a sample of what I can do

7. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

9. Thanks Cumisha! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. [​IMG]

BRAND NEW PHOTOS LIKE THIS ONE COMING SOON!

DO YOU LIKE IT?

11. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Damnnnn amy looking incredible

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  12. Thank you!!!
    Be sure to click here for my NEW photos and such ....

[​IMG]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Air Force Amy and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. [​IMG]

Sneak Peek of My Latest Photo Shoot.......

What do you think Boys?

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

18. [​IMG]

Let's get this party started! Email me and AMA.

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me