Enter into this UTOPIAN Escapade with JADE!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by McLovinLong, May 4, 2011.

1. The night started young, beautiful, with an aroma that filled the air as soft as silk from the finest woven sheets in India...

Much of the snow precipitation that mulled over the week had ended and it was a great time to visit. After making my 1-hour appointment with Jade Capri at the Love Ranch, I just knew the night would be amazing, but honestly, no one could have predicted what ended up with my walking back to my car at dawn!

If you could take three of the most amazing nights of your life, I am positive my time with Jade Capri would have capped that time I spent with her. With sensational eyes and a sexy accent, nothing can compare to the compassion, warmth, and beautifulness I felt with her. After arranging for my one-hour escapade, which eventually turned into a 4-hour journey down pleasure, passion and romance, this definitely will not be my last trip down the journey of pure happiness.

After speaking with Jade for sometime over the net and realizing much of her genuine and laid-back personality, I understood why this was my night and my time to shine with someone so beautiful!

I am able to try things and just be myself around her, even when we are having a chat… I am able to express how I feel and she is able to hear and understand. However, when we enter her room, the most amazing fun starts and I just forget about this world and enter into a utopian environment. My saddest time is leaving, but also my most ecstatic as I realize I just experienced something unreal with this goddess.

Cannot stop thinking about my next trip as I need a Utopian refresher!!!!!!

Jade Capri, if you read this... know I just want to say thank you!

2. Sounds amazing!

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great description of our time. Thank you sweetheart!!!! You are for sure great to spend time with. See you very soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Uma garota especial. And so are you Casanova.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know!!!!
    It's s awesome Casanova.... All true... I am a witness :lol: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I'm going to have such a good time partying with Jade. I can't wait!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to have you. Indeed will be a awesome time!

9. Great review Miss. Capri. You know just the way to touch someone and you give all of your heart. I can only imagine what went on in the room, but I know for sure you are truly loved and respected. Good job Jade.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

aww!!! Jenai!!! It's very touching to me that you think this way. I love you dearly!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. So Jade is so hott..Miss. Jazzy Jones has this censor of feeling when we are touching and rubbing all up on Jade whom I call "Brazilia" and what happens Miss. Jazzy comes a' running. Pretty popular Miss. Jade.

12. I'm very much looking forward to writing MY OWN review of Miss Jade!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

The feelings are mutual J.
    It's very sweet of you to even mention it before happens. Extra points for you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I hope we get the chance to start making memories of our own soon,mi amor! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Jade is an incomparable beauty with an equally incomparable personality! She is simply a dream come true! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] Apura te [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

17. Tan pronto como puede! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

18. I've meet Jade a few times now and I have to say she is simply amazing. I originally turned up for a beer or 2 with some friends, never intending to have any more than just a drink. But there was Jade! So classy so sweet very classy and amazing beauty, blue eyes blonde hair beautiful smile! Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth a real one of a kind. She really is seeing is believing girl pictures dont do her justice (even thpugh they are great) her presence is awesome. As we have spent time together, I would say she has become a welcome addition to my very busy and stressful life. Spend time with her
    and all your cares and worries drift away and you feel amazing. I think she is a Perfect companion, funny intelligent great to speak with and a body that makes you ache. I am looking forward to many more hours with her. Simply in my book # 1!! I would never ask for anyone else!

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

And I will be right here Manny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Andy, Thank you so much for being you. You are so sweet and so ... censured..... and it's the best combination one could ask for. I hope we have many more times to come. BTW I loved your name. I feel very special. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

22. I don't know how much longer I can wait! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Not to long I hope [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Knowing you are there makes me... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know exactly what you are saying Manny!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. When we kiss for the first time,I hope my heart can handle it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

it will. I can do CPR just in case [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. I would much rather have you do mouth-to-mouth! :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:lol: :lol: anything for you.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Anything?....Hmmm...I'll have to put on my thinking cap! :twisted: :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

31. Jade,being with you would be an out-of-this-world experience!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You have no idea :)

33. I sure hope I get the chance to find out!!! :twisted: :wink:

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I would love to show you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. I haven't been able to think about anything else!!! :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]