RANCH SPECIAL ENDLESS SUMMERS ARE BACK

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by KatieSummers, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Hey guys!❤️ Guess who’s back?! It’s cold outside but let me bring some sunshine & HEAT to your winter ;) since I’m just making my return I will be offering MAJOR specials on my favorite kind of parties- GFE, fetish/BDSM , overnights, 2 girl parties , couples and more! Send me a message or shoot my email so we can plan out an experience that is sure to get your mind & body out of the cold. Can’t wait to see you
    XOXO Katie

Attached Files:

2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the boards on here and welcome back to KitKat Ranch. I'm hoping that you will have an amazing tour over there, making a lot of fun memories and hopefully I get to party with you one day in the near future. You sure do bring in the HEAT. In fact, every beautiful girl at KitKat Ranch brings in the heat in their own way. You look as beautiful as ever in the pic.

kmerrill likes this.
  3. Not right now, my back is back it old habits. Mechanics for 20 years, time to call it quits. Working on my BS degree, then I'm getting my Masters. Might get my Doctorate, my niece is getting hers.

4. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

I guess endless summers sounds better than endless winters. o_O

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Your so pretty I'm having an endless hard on :rolleyes:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmerrill likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Welcome back @KatieSummers!!! Book your fabulous party with @KatieSummers today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]