End of the World with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by crumbie, Dec 30, 2012.

1. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

Ok, seriously, what does one say about Jade Capri that hasn't already been said? I can barely seem to find the words that would be adequate enough to do the woman justice.
    and so, in lieu of adequate words, I'll just gush a little and babble on a bit about our history and the road leading up to my first meeting with the incomparable Ms Jade Capri

(stop reading if you don't care about the history)

It all started with a little innocent comment made on the boards here, over a year ago, which Jade had noticed and PM'd me about it. Let me go on record here and finally come clean and say that I was skeptical in the beginning. Jade picked up on this over the board previously as she thought that she was not my type. Completely untrue, she was totally my type, smart with a hourglass body to kill for and curves in all the right places.. I just hadn't seen her face thus my skepticism (I'm sorry I like looking at faces too). In reality I had been checking her out, forum stalking if you will, reading her posts, checking out her pic threads etc, without actually participating in said threads. And so we started PMing... and then after a little while, she sent me a uncensored photo of herself and I was floored, I thought she was gorgeous and it was finally nice to put a face to all the pics and posts I had been reading (and so, in all fairness, I sent her a photo of my ugly mug and she wasn't scared off.. she's a brave one, she is). The thing is, she sent me her photo even though I had not yet committed to seeing her, I had no ranch return date yet planned, I had no deposit down with her, but she still trusted me with this and that meant a lot to me. The fact that she was communicating with me at all, when she didn't have to and I didn't have any plans yet set to visit the ranch again, meant even more. It wasn't until Oct of 2011 when Jade, Kimberly, and Ruby had their Susan G Korman promotion, donate to the foundation and send the receipt of said donation as proof of the donation to the one you wanted to spend extra time with, that I had finally committed myself to spending time with Jade and guess who I sent my receipt to?? Yep, it was Jade and she seemed a little surprised by it, if I remember her reply to me correctly lol it also worked in my favour because this extra time didn't expire.
    ANNNYWAY, early this summer, I thought it was about time to quit stalling and figure out what the best time would be, for me, to make a return visit to the ranches and finally see Jade. Looking at the calendar, December looked to be my best option. December worked because it was the end of the Mayan Cycle calender, if the world was going to end, I was going to do it at the ranches and in the company of Ms Jade Capri. This weekend also had the good fortune of being close to Christmas and Boxing day... two stat holidays in Canada. effectively giving me the most days off while taking the least amount of days off from work.
    The day I am meant to meet Jade, I wake up to start my journey at 5 am (please note that I did not get much sleep this night as I was growing rather nervous) praying that no snow had fallen that morning to delay my departure. I scheduled my trip with possible delays in mind but if I was more than 2 hours late getting to Vancouver, I would be boned for the rest of the trip. Luckily with only a few minor delays along the way and 11 hours of travel just to get to Seattle I am hit with my first 'oh shit' moment... the SEA-RNO flight might not depart because Reno was too windy!! after 2 short weather delays, I decide to go grab a quick bite to eat because I really hadn't eaten all day, and as I get back to my seat the plane had started boarding while I was gone :shock: (yikes! I almost missed it). When I do actually board the flight I am informed that if Reno is still too windy when we get there, we would be diverted to Sacramento NOOOOOOOO! I'm never going to get there I thought, how would I get to Reno from Sacramento if I was diverted but thankfully that was not the case, just a bumpy landing at 8pm. I DM'd Ms Capri saying I'd be calling for a car as soon as I had a chance to check into my hotel and get cleaned up before we met.

(end of history :p)

After over a year of emails and PM's, I walk into the Love Ranch North, let the door man know I was there to see Jade and I take a seat at the bar and order a beer (it's been a long day after all). A couple of minutes later, she walks out in a drool worthy little black dress. I guess I don't really need to say that her photo's don't really do her justice. We took a seat in the parlour and chatted about this and that but with the music playing and her naturally soft voice (or my hearing is starting to go) I kept having to ask her to repeat herself plus she sensed my nervousness, so we moved into the VIP suit to talk more. It is also in the VIP suite that we smooched for the first time and oh lordy, is she a great kisser. Knowing we'd have to get to it sooner or later and after my nerves had fled, we had a easy negotiation and then went to settle my account after leaving a few deposits over the months.

What happened next was pure seduction and romance and we made love. I know it sounds cheesy to say but to quote Miss Jade Capri herself "When I think of making love I think of slow, gentle, soft movements. We don't have to be "in love" with each other, but "in love" with the moment. The connection we're sharing" and this is what that was... two people sharing a connection, loving the moment in an intimate way. From the intense eye contact to talking in the tub to making out and everything in between, I don't think this night could have been better.
    When our time was up, we were both hungry so we took her car and drove down to the Jack in the Box... and she gave me the keys! I was all "but I don't know where I'm going" and she was all "either do I" lol so I drove following the map on her phone. In its own way, this 'post party' time was as good a time as the time we spent in the VIP suite and I enjoyed it just as much. At the drive thru, we had a smooch in front of the pick up window, and I don't if the order girl saw it or not but that was my first PDA lol. On the drive back she fed me fries as I drove just as I believe a girlfriend would have, and back at the ranch we ate our breakfast and talked in the kitchen until about 3am when my lack of sleep started to catch up to me. This whole night was about the closest to a real girlfriend experience that I could have imagined.

Knowing I'd be back the next day and that I'd see Jade again, we only had a quick good bye. Little did I know the weather would turn to crap with a big dump of snow that next day so I wasn't able to get back out to the LRN as early I had wanted plus, someone else decided to take Jade on a outdate to Reno as well, so I missed my chance to say a proper good bye to a friend who was leaving for vacation early the next day :(
    Thank you Jade for everything and the pleasure was all mine to finally meet you in person and I hope we can do this again sometime.

I know in the beginning I said I could barely find the words for this, and it seems I found some, but it wasn't easy articulating my thoughts into this as I've had to edit it a few times.

much love
    G

2. Sounds like the wait was worth it! ;) Nice review, she is an amazing and special person.

3. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

yeah, she was worth the wait :)

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent Review!!! What a Wonderful Lady to spend the End of the World with!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

5. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

thanks for reading Al

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Making me horny;-)

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

To me it was absolutely worth the wait. This review is very sweet and sincere. Thank you TG. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you Crumbie!!

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I agree with you Al. It's is excellent. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I would be a very good company hehe.

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He is a doll reading all the reviews and responding to it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I really enjoy this part. It captures really well meaning of the moment. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

15. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

I agree :)

lol ya proper somethings. I knew you were heading back home the next day so I was thinking I might try booking with you again on the Saturday ... but then the snow happened

16. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great title - it got my attention! :D

Jade is very trusting.

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I always try to see the good and untapped potential in everyone. I've been lucky so far to have met the people I have. They make trusting easy. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

One of the universal laws is that you reap what you sow. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

you bring out the good and untapped potential in people
    a good talent you have

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Is that right? I never heard about that law lol

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

22. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

won't be as merry as last year when I got to meet you for the first time, but it'll do lol just have to look forward to a merry month of May.

Merry Christmas to you too Ms Capri, may it be a good one.

I was going to attach a photo of myself in a similar pose as the one above, but it turned out out of focus, so I didn't post it /giggle

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

thank you :) It does make me happy that you see it. I am sincere when I interact with people here and they know that. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

25. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

She is breathtaking!

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I will make up for that Crumbie. We will make our own holiday :)
    You could have attached the pic, but I liked the one I got on my email. :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

28. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Cuddle bunny! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweetie ;)

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

31. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

Thank you

The day isn't as good as it could be lol (you know why)
    Smooches

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, Cuddle is soooo good too.

33. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Spooning is better! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I do, but great thing is... that day still to come and we will make up for it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

fine, I will spoon with you :)