REVIEW Ellie More

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Mooredified, Sep 3, 2018.

1. This was my first time visiting the ranches and I would like to start by thanking all the ladies and staff of the Sagebrush for the hospitality I was given. After looking at the site and watching many of the live chats I decided to make an appointment with Miss Ellie Moore.

When I first saw Ellie I thought I had made the right choice and after talking to her for a few moments I knew I had made the right choice. She is a smart, funny, playfully sassy, truly interesting and extremely easy to talk to. So we eventually came to party details and decided on a multi hour GFE party in the VIP room. Without going into all the party details Ellie is everything I hoped she would be and even more. We had so much fun together that we partied again during my trip and that was even better than the first. Ellie is a true star during a party and phenomenal conversationalist; and I can't wait to see her again.

2. Great review, and way to pay homage with your username! Glad you and Ellie were able to connect :)

foreverman likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review! I met Ellie awhile back on a visit to the Sage and I couldn't believe how beautiful she is. Ellie is such a sweetheart and I can't wait until I can write a review of my own

4. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

EllieMoore Local lover, available 24/7 by appointment!

"Mooredified", I think I'm in love with mister clever. ;)

I'm glad he had just as amazing a time as I did, although I must insist, we were in the Fantasy Suite! That tub... [smilie=hot over you.gif]