REVIEW Ellie Moore

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Scarface, Apr 15, 2018.

1. I met Ellie shortly after she first started. I followed her, and she immediately followed me back. Over the next couple of weeks we had a very friendly casual back and forth. As I described what I was into, she'd send me a couple of sexy selfies here and there. I told her I love a GFE party, with a couple of nuanced extras that required dental dams, and she was totaly open to it. So I phoned in my deposit and counted down the days.
    When I met her, she looked incredible. She's very petite at 5'2", super slim, but with a huge smile and spunky attitude. Seeing her pictures was enticing, but I was blown away when I met her in person. We hugged as we said hello and and that embrace had me pretty much convinced to party. We sat at the bar and got to know each other better, and she is very easy to talk to, I have to say. We shared a beer and she wispered to me to go back to her room to chat.
    I followed her down the hall to her room, admiring the view of her in her two piece bikini. We ironed out the details of what we could do together, negotiated on a price, and went off to one of the VIP suites to have a couple of hours of fun.
    Her profile does not lie. She is very, very sex positive, passionate, and definitley helped me explore my capabilities in the bedroom. I asked to take a quick shower so I could freshen up, and right in the middle of it, she showed up and joined. That was the most erotic shower I've ever had in my life! We jumped onto the bed and had all the fun, all of it. She is definitely a submissive kind of lady, but there were subtle suggestions where she repositioned herself that opened me up to new activities that I never thought I could do before. When things got really intense and it looked like we needed a break, no, she still kept a sesual physical contact as we caught our breath.
    She is an extraordinary little woman. She's super friendly, energetic, erotic, and feisty, very feisty. I had an unforgettable time with Ms. Ellie Moore and I can't recommend her enough. A million stars!

2. Outstanding review! Thanks for sharing!

3. I cant like this review enough, glad you had a great time with @EllieMoore she is definitely a fireball in all the right ways!

4. Great review of Ellie! She is a sweetheart! :)

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

mmmmmm.........sounds like a really good time

6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review scarface! I saw her on LiveStream and Ellie does look like a real sweetheart. I hope to meet her someday soon.

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

coffee.jpg

foreverman likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. That sounds like a really fun date :)

10. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

11. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

EllieMoore Local lover, available 24/7 by appointment!

....I can't stop smiling... I really do hope we get to do that again, you were so wonderful and you're so sweet to write this review.
    Hope you're doing well!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

EllieMoore Local lover, available 24/7 by appointment!

....I can't stop smiling... I really do hope we get to do that again, you were so wonderful and you're so sweet to write this review.
    Hope you're doing well!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]