About Me Ella Diaz Bio

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by EllaDiaz, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Hello! Ella Diaz here!
    I am new to Love Ranch North and wanted to let you know a little more of what I am about.
    I am born and raised in Nevada, more so in the smaller rural areas. I grew up around a lot of outdoor activities such as Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Hiking, and throwing fun bonfires in the desert.
    One of my favorite places in Nevada is 12 Mile. It's a natural hot spring located 12 miles (hence the name) away from Wells, NV but sits on private land. The owners allow many people from far or close to enjoy the natural remedies.
    I am also a HUGE animal lover. I have an English Springer Spaniel, German Shorthair Mix named Bennie Jett.
    Outside of the Ranch, I foster dogs, rehabilitate, and rehome them. I've been doing this the past couple years so dogs don't end up in kill shelters.
    I am also a huge advocate for Native American Tribal rights in Nevada. I have worked on projects pertaining to sovereignty and indigenous advocacy .
    One of my goals is to practice Tribal Law, and become a Tribal Attorney helping tribes grow, and become self sufficient.
    Music is also a big part of my life. I enjoy going to concerts.
    Some of my top bands are Led Zeppelin, Santana, Steve Miller Band, Pink Floyd, and Steely Dan.
    I also enjoy a lot of Reggae music such as The Green, Fortunate Youth, Pepper, Rebelution, and Slightly Stoopid. (they spell it that way haha)

If you enjoy concerts, I am your women!
    Anyhow, thank you for reading, and hopefully I get to know more of you who are on the Bunny Boards.

XOXO
    Ella Diaz
    [​IMG]

JuniperJones and Kev like this.
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

How are you so cute.. Love you :eek: