REVIEW Elaina Gilbert The girl of your cuckquean's dream.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sammy Ranger, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Elaina is a tall, blonde and sexy. She is so sweet and fun to be with. We had the pleasure of doing my girls cuckquean scene with her. She was able to completely tune out my girl and focus on my pleasure and enjoyment. She took my direction very well. I did have my girl worship Ms Elaina's feet and then pleasure her and the interaction was exactly what I instructed Elaina to do.
    I can say if you want to hang out with a super hot tall blonde you cannot go wrong with Elaina. I know she would be great for not just a cuckquean scene but also your out date, threesomes or an overnight. She makes you feel warm and welcome. While you are there you are the center of her universe. I saw how she connected with my girl and so if you are single woman or you want a threesome with a woman really into women, you wont go wrong with Elaina.

grizzly and jaxdrummer76 like this.
  2. ElainaGilbert
    Chat with Me

ElainaGilbert Your Luxury Blonde Companion (GFE,FETISH)

This is an Exquisite review. I could not have asked for a better one. I will say I fully enjoyed my time with yourself and your girl. She is a sweet character and you are a dominant Mastermind. You have your way about you I will say that I really enjoyed my time with you I hope to see and hear from you both soon even if it's just for a hi and how are you thank you very much for this review you guys were worth every second

3. this is such a great review glad you had a great time with such a beauty