Do's And Don'ts When You Visit The Brothels

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Dec 3, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

Visiting a sex worker for the first time can be disorienting, and stressful. When unsure of themselves, visitors can become awkward and can even be rude without even realizing it, damaging their first interaction with their service provider! These kinds of mistakes are easy enough to avoid, though, with a little awareness and thought.

Do’s:

Do be polite. Remember that sex workers are people too! A polite greeting and inquiring about my services is vastly preferred to telling me how much you want to have intercourse with me or sending me a picture of your penis. There is a time and place for us to be sexual with one another and while you’re introducing yourself isn’t it! If you’re unsure about whether or not you’re in the part of our interaction where you can be free to express yourself sexually, just ask! I provide my personal cell phone number after your deposit is in so that we have the opportunity to talk to one another and plan our fun in the days leading up to our encounter. Flirting after you’ve already booked in advance for my time is much more respectful than trying to get my attention, pictures, and gratification for free.

Do use your words. Communicating your expectations, your budget, your fantasy, your outfit requests, and your availability or flexibility on scheduling makes life incredibly easier for me as a sex worker. I’m not psychic and if you make me guess you’ll really set me up to fail! Make sure to ask in advance if you’re planning on photographing or taking video of some of our time together.

Do plan ahead! Asking about hotel reservations, transportation, desired activities, scheduling, allergies, and preferences is important and part of the booking process! If you plan on seeing more than one lady during your stay, sometimes it can be beneficial to have the lady who is the primary focus of your visit take care of negotiating an entire pleasure package for you through the house. You’ll often get a better deal, I’ll have great recommendations for who to bring in for a multiple girl experience, and I often can even recommend the best places in town to stay at!

Do contact your bank! Many financial institutions will place a daily limit on your cards or accounts in the case of fraud, and still others will reject transactions out of state if you don’t warn them first. You should call the number on the back of your debit or credit card and let them know that you’ll be traveling and that you’ll be making some large purchases on your cards and that you don’t want your account to reject the transactions. Often, customer service lines will be closed during the time of your visit, so it can be crucial to make these phone calls ahead of time so that you don’t frustrate yourself when booking your experience. The last thing you want to worry about when we finally agree to all the terms of our encounter is your card being rejected. Always make sure to bring the physical card with you to your visit for verification purposes. Keep in mind that the ranch is generally unable to process American Express.

Do make reservations! If you’re planning on going out with me and taking me out on a night on the town, make sure we book the locations we’re planning on visiting in advance; Reno, Virginia City, and Carson City often have many local events on the calendar and if one is happening near where you’re planning for us to have dinner, we may not get a table!

Don’ts:

Don’t assume it’s included. Consent is about using your words and talking with me about what you want to experience during our time together. If you’re into having your hands around the back of your partner’s neck or want to have a fistful of hair during your experience, don’t just try to do these things spur of the moment, ask! Rough sex and fetishes aren’t off the table, but you need to use your words!

Don’t cancel at the last minute. I book only one person a day whenever possible. A day I’ve booked you is a day I’ve turned other paying clients away and it’s very unprofessional to cancel with no notice. Generally, a cancellation just before the time of an appointment means you should write me an email authorizing your 10% deposit to be run as a tip. Whenever possible, when cancelling provide a date to reschedule the appointment to avoid losing your deposit. I always appreciate it when I am contacted at least 48 hours in advance with a new date request instead of an outright cancellation, it means you really meant to keep that appointment!

Don’t make an outfit or costume request the day of your appointment or, if you’ve booked a short notice encounter, less than 24 hours before a visit. I am a VERY tiny lady and most of my clothes have to either be specially made or altered. Asking me to get a police officer’s uniform in a triple zero size hours before an appointment creates an unfulfillable expectation that will invariably frustrate or disappoint both of us!

Don’t email me telling me you need to ‘get to know me better’ before booking me or tell me that you want to ‘see more naked pictures of me’ before you’ll consider booking me or putting down a deposit. I invest the time to text and exchange photographs after a deposit is in and a date is booked! I have social media accounts dedicated to telling you more about who I am and releasing visual content. I often have more than 200 messages and emails a day to go through and my emails are for facilitating the booking process, not for giving out free attention and my photos. Trying to take up my time without compensating me for it is a very bad way to start our interaction.

Don’t ask for my legal name, my personal address, my relationship status, or pressure me for personal details I’ve already stated I’m uncomfortable sharing. I keep my personal life and my work life separate from one another. I already share so much of myself, respect my boundaries!

As you can see, avoiding misunderstandings is really as simple as remembering that I am a not just a courtesan, but also a business professional and a person! Talk to me like you would a massage therapist; tell me about the experience you’d like and let courteous communication guide us into our next adventure. You’ll be glad you did!

2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you for sharing wonderful information with us Alice!
    As always a great, informative read.
    xoxo

[​IMG]
    [email protected]
    Cherry Lane's "Post Directory" Thread CLICK HERE
    Love Ranch Profile Page CLICK HERE

Everyone needs someone this Christmas! CLICK HERE
    [​IMG]

AliceLittle likes this.
  3. Everyone is so welcome! I want everyone's visit to be successful and fun!
    130414-10bab96e12f4428b9a773213ec3fa11f.jpg

4. I have always thought as long as you treat people kindly and respect them I will get along with everyone! Thank you Alice for this guideline, it really will help a lot of people who have questions!

AliceLittle and Slider like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Thanks @AliceLittle for sharing!!! Plan on scheduling an appointment with @AliceLittle today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Thank you and always remember treat people the way you want to be treated!
    [​IMG]

ROADRUNNER J and grizzly like this.
  7. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

This is a great list and very on-point. Thanks for taking the time to communicate this, Alice!

AliceLittle likes this.
  8. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Awesome tips and helpful advice to make ones visit extra special! Thanks for taking time to make this list.

AliceLittle likes this.
  9. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Thank You...Alice,for putting this post up for all to read!I remember the first time I ever went to The Ranch.Some guy walked in like he was deserving of a party and the lady was lucky to join him.In the end the guy left with no party.I still laugh when I think of that guy's face all red from embarrassment.

AliceLittle likes this.
  10. You are so welcome! I know there are a lot of people who don't know how to act when they walked through the door!
    130639-c7219506c798b672f51a9724bc25f842.jpg

ChristineFowler, JBear and grizzly like this.
  11. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Thank you Alice for making this post. From arranging your travels to making appointments, there are so many things to do before a visit but always remember to be polite and respectful.

AliceLittle and JBear like this.
  12. Auron79, you are so welcome! Thank you for reminding everyone the things that need to be done before a trip and yes that's all I ask for is respect and kindness!
    2-2.jpg

ChristineFowler and auron79 like this.
  13. Alice, thank you for this informative guide, it's nice to actually have an idea of what is right and what is wrong when you haven't ever been to any of the brothels!

14. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

CharlieDaze Well-Known Member

This is a great guide Alice and very on point. Thanks for sharing!

15. Axel Foley
    Chat with Me

Axel Foley Well-Known Member

Hey SEXY @AliceLittle Thanks for the info I was there three times but a LITTLE MORE INFO DOES NOT HURT!!! You are right though about contacting your bank before going out west......I did it before as well ;)

16. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@AliceLittle of I may add one new tip for newbies I learned the hard way in Dec 2017. I had a few parties planned and a few tips down on a couple ladies, I had planned to talk with, those tips got moved to help pay for a party, and caused a lot of hurt feelings.

So I would say communicate with the ladies more carefully to avoid hurt feelings and do not over extend yourself. Make a budget and stick to it.

My biggest problem was is I was branching out from my norm and didn't want to not have a party if negotiations fell through, so I did not plan well in advance.

I learn something new each trip I have taken to the ranches! And what I have learned will hopefully avoid any disasters when I return

DesertRose likes this.
  17. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Great information @AliceLittle . Thanks for posting it.

auron79 likes this.
  18. Thank you so much Desert Rose! You are so welcome, the better prepared the client the more enjoyable time!
    Alice-Little-Fall-17-37s.jpg

ChristineFowler and auron79 like this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ChristineFowler likes this.
  20. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

As a client I’ve always thought of it in these simple terms....

Look neat....
    Be sweet....
    Don’t smell like feet....

And above all always be polite and discreet

Axel Foley, AliceLittle and JBear like this.
  21. Hi piglet! How are you doing??? Thank you! You hit it right on the head, it's not a hard thing we ask just exactly what you said!
    Kisses
    [​IMG]

Axel Foley likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info from @AliceLittle and @piglet!!! Book an appointment with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!! You are amazing!!! Have a "Prosperous, Safe and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Thank you so much Cumisha! I hope you have the same! Here's to a wonderful 2019!
    Alice-Little-9-10-2018-36s.jpg

24. Thank you so much for this information, some people just don't know how to treat sex workers, or for that matter most people! Be nice and treat everyone the way you want to be treated. If you want naughty, tell Alice and let it be in your booking!

AliceLittle likes this.
  25. You are so right James, it's all about respect! Show respect and you will receive respect!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-33s.jpg

26. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

This is very helpful................................

CecilyRose likes this.
  27. Thank you so much Baba! I want to answer questions I get and I felt this was a very important one!
    73119-1a920b72615fb1e305867a49fe8b8739.jpg

28. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Alice thank you for this info! I had seen it on your website and I made sure I followed the suggestions!

AliceLittle likes this.
  29. I am so glad the information has helped! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-4s.jpg

30. This is an amazing thread thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AliceLittle likes this.
  31. You are so welcome Layloni! I believe the more informed our clients are the better the encounters are!
    [​IMG]

32. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Wonderfully stated, Alice, thanks for taking the time to share.

AliceLittle likes this.
  33. Since my first visit is in July, this thread is very useful for me as I prepare. Very well done Alice, thank you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AliceLittle likes this.
  34. You are so welcome Byron! I want everyone to have a good experience when they come!
    [​IMG]

35. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Thanks for this post Alice, it is nice to know what you should and shouldn't do when you come to the brothel!

AliceLittle likes this.