Do You Need Seek Sexual Therapy?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Dec 1, 2018.

1. There are many reasons to seek sexual therapy, whether you are currently working with a mental health professional or medical professional, or you simply want to start on your own journey of recovery, I am here to help! I offer full collaboration with your therapist, doctor, or partner, at your discretion, while you undergo the process.

Planning a Therapeutic Visit can be more involved than simply booking an appointment. We should establish concrete goals for your visit and decide whether a single visit, a set regimen of visits with specific goals, or an indeterminate number of visits at intervals is more appropriate for your situation. Discussing these options on your first visit and in the time leading up to our appointment will make it much easier for me to assemble a package so you can get great value out of your time and money when we meet!

So what kinds of situations can a legal sex worker engaging in sexual therapy help you with?

Recovery:
    Recovering from traumatic event, rape, molestation, or sexual harassment
    Recovering from physical trauma, loss of limb, surgery, physical disfigurement
    Recovering from emotional trauma, loss of spouse, isolation, long periods of involuntary celibacy and lack of physical and emotional intimacy

Education:
    Learning dating skills and courtship skills
    Improving communication skills in and out of the bedroom
    Learning sexual techniques to work with physical limitations

Couples:
    Rediscovering intimacy
    Bedroom communication training
    Safe exploration of comfort with trying an open relationship
    Sexual training for overcoming physical issues and limitations

Ersatz Relationship:
    Get to experience an intimate physical and emotional relationship when a person may not otherwise be able to have one with a neurotypical partner
    Opportunity for those with no time in their lives to have a typical relationship to enjoy limerance as well as emotional and physical gratification without commitment or upkeep
    For women, have an opportunity to explore sexual preference in a safe judgement free environment where things only progress at your own safe pace

Depending on your circumstances, it can be crucial to partner with a licensed therapist or medical professional. I am trained as an EMT (no current certification) and have lots of experience with disabilities, but I do not have the medical degrees to oversee your care personally; if your circumstances warrant an actual visit to a psychologist, psychiatrist, or other type of medical doctor, be sure to seek their advice as part of our time together so you can get the biggest benefit from the experience.
    Alice-Little-4-4-2018-39s.jpg

KylieRose, Auberon, auron79 and 5 others like this.
  2. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Alice offers such an amazing therapeutic experience it would be a loss to not explore this! Book her today and she'll listen to all of your needs and goals!

AliceLittle likes this.
  3. Thank you so much Delilah Rae! I do want to make sure everyone gets exactly the experience they are hoping for!
    [​IMG]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Plan on scheduling an appointment with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I know I need therapy in regards to an event that happened in my life.I agree the ladies of the brothels can and do help!

6. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Everyone could use advice here and there and you are perfect for giving it Alice!
    xoxo

[​IMG]
    [email protected]
    Cherry Lane's "Post Directory" Thread CLICK HERE
    Love Ranch Profile Page CLICK HERE

Everyone needs someone this Christmas! CLICK HERE
    [​IMG]

AliceLittle likes this.
  7. Thank you so much Cherry Lane, you know how much I want to help anyone who needs it!
    [​IMG]

8. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

You are the most compassionate, caring, loving person I have ever met. You are the perfect person for sexual therapy!

9. Thank you so much, AF Amy! Coming from you it's a very big complement!
    Alice-Little-Library-20s.jpg

10. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Alice, I really want to say thank you for offering all these services to men and women out there who has suffered a tragic event. You are there with open arms and exactly what they need!

11. It is my honor to provide so many services, more than I even have listed. I want to be your beacon in the dark, to bring light into your life.
    Alice

thealicelittle.com
    [​IMG]

12. Alice this is a great service that you’re offering... much needed

AliceLittle likes this.
  13. Thank you so much Kiki Lover! I do try to offer something for everyone!
    Alice-Little-Library-9s.jpg

14. You make the very best sexual therapist, Alice! You are so patient and kind. If you need anything talk to Alice and come and party with her!

15. Thank you James, I take this very serious. If I don't know the answers you know I will research and educate myself in what you need!
    View attachment 166175

16. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

If you need any sexual healing, Alice Little is your girl. She is so patient, kind and fun that you will feel sexually healthy after seeing her.

17. Let's make 2019 our year! Time to come out and spend time with me! We will make memories together!
    [​IMG]

18. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Alice, you have helped me with a few little problems I had and it was wonderful! Guys if you have any healing you need this is the girl for you!

AliceLittle likes this.
  19. Seriously, can you do anything with ED?

AliceLittle likes this.
  20. Mike, yes I have worked with many clients with ED. I have different techniques to help. Email me with your concerns and we can discuss this further. I would need to know the circumstances of your ED and we can go from there. [email protected]
    Please email me!

21. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Alice is so well educated that she would be the best lady if you need any sexual therapy! If she doesn't know something, she will study up on it before you come and see her. I have asked her many questions and she always makes sure I get the correct answer! Thank you Alice for being you and caring so much about your clients.

22. Thank you so much DXanatos! I appreciate you saying that, I do educate myself on all forms of health and sexual therapy.
    [​IMG]

23. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Alice,do you work with men that have "ED" because of High Blood Pressure.The medicines I take leave me unable to rise to the moment.

AliceLittle likes this.
  24. TN_Man, I have had clients before on medicine that had caused ED, I would love the chance to help you rise to the occasion!
    [​IMG]

25. The world needs more people like you Alice, that’s for sure.

AliceLittle likes this.
  26. Your attention to guests is impeccable and commendable.
    We need more caring healers like you in the world.

AliceLittle likes this.
  27. Thank you Zach22 and Marilyn Baker! I feel it is so important to educate yourself in all aspects of sexual healing and reach out to help all that are in need. If you need any sexual therapy please email me!
    Alice-Little-4-4-2018-39s.jpg

28. You are the smartest person Alice! You have educated yourself so well on sex and sexual healing that you can help anyone!

AliceLittle likes this.
  29. Thank you so much James, I do believe if you are going to offer certain services you should do all you can to learn about that subject!
    [​IMG]

30. I have been lucky and have been with Alice a few times and I can tell you there is no other girl that can make you feel so wonderful, so understood. If you have any issues you need help with, contact Alice today!

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Schedule your appointment with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

This is such an important post, covering often overlooked healing properties of sex work. Thanks for sharing, Alice!

33. Wow, I'm always learning something new from Alice. Book with her today for some of her sexual healing!

AliceLittle likes this.
  34. I would love to give you some sexual healing, tell me what you need!
    [​IMG]