Do you like your partner to orgasm first?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by kzgurl, Sep 8, 2019.

?

Do you like your partner to orgasm first?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sometimes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kzgurl
    Chat with Me

kzgurl Active Member

Brothel or not, Pleasure is pleasure...

Some like to please, some like to be pleased, some like it mutually satisfying.

Which are you? Meet our beautiful ladies and find out a good match for you!

We have a sweet line up with a variety of girls ready to please or be pleased.

Visit the Kit Kat Ranch and experience the BEST of the BEST!

Kit Kat Ranch
    48 Kit Kat Drive
    MoundHouse, NV

JuniperJones likes this.
  2. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Omg! I would love to see the responses :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kzgurl likes this.
  3. I said.... yes!! :rolleyes: I think most of us girls are "ready to please" [smilie=be mine!.gif]

kzgurl likes this.
  4. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

As I write this, there are 3 votes (including mine), all of which say make your partner orgasm first.

Now, I realize in this line of work, customer pleasure and enjoyment take utmost priority. Thus, the ladies will work hard to make sure you achieve maximum joy, usually demonstrated by orgasm. But sometimes, due to whatever reason, the client will not be able properly or fully orgasm. This does not constitute a failure on the part of the courtesan but rather, an occupational hazard, if one can be blunt about it. But it does not mean that the client has not received, and enjoyed, the ultimate pleasure and fulfillment delivered by the courtesan.

And one must be fair. She has invested tremendous energy and time towards your pleasure. You must reciprocate. On my outdates, I made every effort to do so. I will say I did achieve great success on a couple of them. In fact, it was my greatest enjoyment and achievement to make the lady climax, and do so over multiple times.

kzgurl likes this.
  5. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

its obviously best if we both orgasm at the same time <3

Benz and sexywookiee like this.