Destini Starr is so hot!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Aug 24, 2019.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

On August 23rd I left home at 55 degrees in the fog to drive to the Love Ranch to meet up with Destini. It didn't take long for the temperature to start to rise. When I got here it was 96! I was ready to go after the Livestream show but the A/C in the LRN was not working so well. It was 85 in her room and it never really cooled down all night. We didn't have to sweat up the sheets as I worked up a sweat just walking to Destini's room. Since I'm staying for the Ranch party on the 24th, we said we'd try then. As Destini suggested, this review "to be continued....."

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @DestiniStarr today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

destinistarr and foreverman like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

destinistarr likes this.
  4. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I couldn’t believe how hot it was all day through the night on Friday August 23rd. It was so much fun with @foreverman. When he arrived to me here at LRN around 4:30p.m we sat down and talked. Our conversations are always the best. He bought me Cheese Pizza and he knows I love cheese pizza. I also got California Purple beautiful Flowers as well. I told @foreverman he knows a way to my heart. I adore him. He is a total gentleman. As we sat at the bar I ate pizza with him and had a drink. As I got done eating, I got up and told him I will be right back. I went to the kitchen to put my flowers in my vase. And then as I walked back out I told him come with me and help me pick out a spot in my room for the flowers. We walked in my room and he picked the perfect spot and it was right next to the blue roses he sent me a week ago. I was happy. We both walked back to the bar area in the parlor. And I wrote my favorite See’s Candies that I wanted. He told me I would certainly go get them for you my dear. I asked him if he was then going to stick around for livestream and he said yes. I had to get ready for the Livestream and I told him I will see him after the show was over. @foreverman then made his way to Sagebrush to watch me on the show. When the show was done he met me back at LRN to come hang out. We still were debating if we were going party if it was still going to be hot. And we waited and I started to set up karaoke for us all. Once karaoke was on and rocking and we were all having fun. I suggested that @foreverman to sing and he did. It was his first time doing karaoke and I was happy his first time was with me. I sang as well myself. We danced and laughed and talked. As time was getting towards 10:30 we then decided to talk about our party. We did and we both agreed it was still so hot and we should party the next day which was Saturday August 24th. We rearranged everything with the cashier and went back to the parlor to have fun with the lovers.

I tell you this was another memorable experience for us both. Below are pictures of Friday August 23rd.

Blue Roses with a blue vase sent to me one week ago.
    IMG_2932.JPG

California Flowers with Cheese Pizza
    IMG_3042.JPG

@foreverman and I Destini Starr
    IMG_3044.JPG

Me singing Karaoke
    IMG_3806.JPG
    IMG_3807.JPG

I had a blast. Thank you my awesome sweetheart @foreverman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Thank you @cumishaamado
    Book your appointments with me today

6. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

He is such a sweetheart I always have fun with him.

foreverman likes this.
  7. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

That Friday night was so hot in so many ways. Two days in a row and she made every minute count. Destini Starr is someone you have to meet.

destinistarr likes this.
  8. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

You make every minute count. I want this to last forever!! Hehe you are so wonderful.

9. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Visit me today at Love Ranch North. Come play with me and experience the Destini Starr Festivities

foreverman and RunningSquirrel like this.
  10. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Hey hey hey come see me at love ranch north

11. SashaLove
    Chat with Me

SashaLove Well-Known Member

Love this gorgeous girl!!! xoxoxo

foreverman likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

destinistarr likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @destinistarr today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman and destinistarr like this.
  14. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Come see me at Love Ranch North Before I go on my break. I only have few weeks left

foreverman likes this.
  15. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Book your appointments with me today leaving soon in October.

16. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Book your appointments with me today before my Tour Ends in October.

17. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Only a couple weeks left before I leave!! Book your time with me

18. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Book your appointments with me today before my Tour Ends

19. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Book an Overnight with me

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @destinistarr fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

destinistarr likes this.
  21. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Tour Ending in November book your appointments with me today

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Hurry and book your fabulous party with @destinistarr today before her tour ends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. SashaLove
    Chat with Me

SashaLove Well-Known Member

Come see this beauty before she runs away!!!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @destinistarr today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]