DESERT'S ROSE - Cosplay Blog

Discussion in 'Blogs & Podcasts' started by DesertRose, Oct 17, 2017.

1. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

COSPLAY PARTIES

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Is when a person wants to dress up as a character from a movie, book, or a video game.The reasons I love to do these types of cosplay parties at the brothel are to keep fun and upbeat. Even as and adult legal courtesan I find the more fun that you are having makes everything so much better in or out of the bedroom. I am going to share some of of my cosplay party specials with you. Hopefully you see what makes them unique and special to me.

[​IMG]

Doctor Who

I am a Whovian, which means I'm a huge fan of the British Television series. I'll be honest that I haven't been able to see them all yet. For me I know that the older part of the series started in 1960s. I'm amazed by how much has changed in the series. It all started for me when a girlfriend of mine brought it over for one of our date nights; that's when I became hooked. I'm definitely looking forward to the newer ones, especially with the lady Doctor Who. I think it's about time. Though my idea in my parties was to always play the doctor. I have come to find out that my partners also have this fantasy to play the Doctor Who. Now I give you the option to have me as your sexy companion,or the Tardis ,or any other characters you'd like; which means we can pull in more ladies too. I leave many options open to negotiate to help us come up with the right plot lines. I write in script for part of our party this way part of this is a story, and of course you get your happy ending too . I always ask what time line or era you'd like your story in and try to have the costuming available. This is part of why I need you to pre plan these parties ahead of time.

[​IMG]

Star Trek

You're probably going to see a trend here as I am a total space junkie. I know it's a silly way to describe ones self,but it's so true.I have been watching this series ever since I was 5 years old.From the classics that are from 1966 all the way into the new age series and movies.I would totally love for us all to live in a utopian type of world.Hint's the reasons I love these shows.My parties tend to cater to whomever I am parting with depending upon which series or characters we play. My favorites are still Captain Picard , Captain Janeway, and the Borg Queen. I am still currently making my borg Queen costume, and I'll be showing it off as soon as it's ready.You know that saying," We are the borg. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own, your culture will adapt to serve us. Resistance is futile." Who's with me on that freaky fun into the party? Who knows maybe one day we will be living in spaceships and working altogether to keep the peace and explore the beyond. Until then we just keep living long and trying to prosper as much as possible.

[​IMG]

Star Wars

I am a fan of all the books, comics,movies,and the T.V. shows.I am even excited to see the new ones that are still coming out.I hope to be apart of a block party next year here at the brothels with all the ladies that want to participate in celebrating May the fourth be with you and then into the Revenge of the fifth.Yeah I know Cinco De Mayo also lands on that day, but why not combine geeks with Victory of a battle won by the Puebla in 1862. We can all celebrate together. Come dress up as your favorite characters from Star Wars too.

[​IMG]

Furry parties

This is when we dress up like our favorite animals or cartoony animals too.I have a few favorites that I like to dress up as well.We just get into character of whatever animal we dressed up like . We could do cuddle and petting party or more depending on my partners comfort zone.

[​IMG]

I have some less geeky or fandom cosplay parties too. For example my I love Lucy parties .It's my way to honor Lucille Balls birthday august 6th for all the amazing things she's done in her life.She's one of my idols that I truly admire for her dancing, modeling, acting, comedienne, wife, mother, and producer of her own shows. My biggest reasons to honor her is that with out her we wouldn't have had Star Trek.

[​IMG]

Fairytale Creatures

I have a few other obsessions too. I love all fairytale creatures, especially elves, fairies, and mermaids. At Christmas time I dress up as the elf on the shelf anatomically correct of course. It helps keep me positive and in the Christmas spirit.There's no holiday in January so I try to keep the positivity up by dressing as one of those gorgeous elves from Lord Of The Rings. I was blue butterfly fairy for this summer just for the fun of it. I haven't done the mermaid thing yet, but have met some of ladies at the Bunny ranch that have; and I hope to team up with them someday. See there are many things I could go on and on about this subject, but I think you should come in.

[​IMG]

I honestly would like to hear your thoughts and fantasies on these ideas and perhaps new ones too. You can write me at [email protected] or @_DesertRose69

[​IMG]

and more....

[​IMG]

Thanks for reading my writing.
    Desert Rose Your Renaissance Lady Rendezvous

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You are so creative in your parties Desert. I love all the pictures, specially the
    Little Red Riding Hood and the one showing your boobs. Loved it!

PhoenixRising and DesertRose like this.
  3. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Oh I just adore all sides of you Desert Rose [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DesertRose likes this.
  4. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Thanks lovely Phoenix Rising. I love all sides I've been able to learn about you too.

5. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Old Nick likes this.
  6. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Scottie March Hare and Old Nick like this.
  7. this is a really nice blog you did amazing

DesertRose likes this.
  8. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Old Nick likes this.
  9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

She’s so sexy and fun book with this bunny today

10. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Old Nick likes this.
  11. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Old Nick likes this.
  12. DesertRose likes this.
  13. My costume role plays have been some of my most memorable parties. I am usually nervous during the planning phase but once it begins... a transformation happens and it all becomes absolutely real.

14. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

I love this Desert! Great Job! xoxo

15. I want to roleplay with you! Thank you for sharing!

16. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Old Nick likes this.
  17. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

New pictures coming soon especially with my LRN family doing our Mystery Machine Dream team.

19. What a fun blog idea, Desert! Dressing up and playing a character is lots of fun to begin with, and then the sexytime adds a whole new dimension!

By the way, I would LOVE to see you as Megara from Hercules. :)

DesertRose likes this.
  20. You've really made this an artform! You are so creative.

21. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Old Nick likes this.
  22. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

@DesertRose I love all your cosplay ideas and you have such a wonderful selection of photos!

DesertRose likes this.
  23. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

One of many reasons you’re on my wish list. ;):)

DesertRose likes this.
  24. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

JBear and Old Nick like this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome information!!! I love your photos with each party!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Old Nick likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love all your amazing photos!!! She is awesome and adorable!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Old Nick likes this.
  29. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Old Nick likes this.
  30. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Speaking of cosplay, there are really only three characters I myself could really cosplay as: Mario, Wario, and Clown from Spawn.

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is amazing and I love your adorable photos!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome!!! Book a party with her today!!! I love your Cosplay photos!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

34. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome blog!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]