Desert Rose – What a Holiday Season Treat!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FumbleNutts, Dec 9, 2018.

1. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

A party long time comin’! I’ve chatted with Desert at LRN, and have emailed back and forth a couple times, but we hadn’t partied together as of yet. Roxy Gold said I’d not regret partying with Desert, and ‘Wow’ she was so right! Now at Sagebrush, where I do a lot of partying, was my opportunity. We set up a time, and got together in the bar area for some drinks and laughs. She turned me on to this Espresso Coffee maker they had at the bar, and I think I’m hooked! Chatting at the bar was so nice with this sweet lady, but then it was time to go back and have some fun! ;) It didn't even seem like a negotiation, even being the first time in her room. Desert's rules were few, and common sense. What ever feels good and doesn't hurt each other - and have mutual fun. Desert’s sweet, caring, and truly enjoys pleasing and being pleased. Because every lady’s different, I don’t take certain things for granted, but Desert made it easy for me to find out what she enjoys and where she enjoys it. Thank you very much, Desert, for the great time and I’m looking forward to more lessons with you in the future! Yes, you now can say you've partied with Fumble Claus :p
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Great review! I had an inkling that you and Desert would have an amazing time together! :)

FumbleNutts and DesertRose like this.
  3. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  4. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

You're a sweetheart that will be nice to hook up with again :)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @DesertRose today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DesertRose and FumbleNutts like this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  8. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @DesertRose and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  10. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

11. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Wooohooo! Glad you had an amazing time, Fumble!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  12. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Thank you, @Natasha Star [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]It was great to get to meet you too and get a nice hug [smilie=be mine!.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @DesertRose with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.