Dennis - you're visit here in LA

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Hi Dennis,

You don't know me, we've never met and may never meet - however, I ran into Reuben Pacheco today who told me he had either just left you or talked to you about buying real estate in LA.

I have never done anything like this, but being a big fan of Cat House, I just had to write you this note. Of all the real estate agents in Los Angeles, Reuben Pacheco has the worst reputation of them all. He is not liked in the industry simply because he does these kinds of things. He solicits clients that he knows have relationships with other agents, he will solicit your best friend. He has no respect for the industry, and, he's really, really pushy.

I can't tell you the number of people who have called me and complained about Reuben. Just this past week, I picked up two listings, both of whom had considered Reuben and did not like his presence, his presentation and his pushiness.

If any of this matters to you, don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I, on the other hand, have a great reputation both with my clients and with agents I work with. I actually have gotten several referrals from agents - something I consider a premium compliment.

If Reuben's reputation doesn't mean beans to you, stay with him. He will surely find you properties as he sees you in $$$ signs.

Enjoy your stay in LA and keep up the good work. I love your show!

Mifami