****Dennis & Madam Suzette****

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jan 30, 2006.

1. I've seen on other postings where you have asked girls to call the Bunny Ranch and ask to speak with one of you directly in hopes of becoming a new bunny. I have sent SEVERAL emails with pictures included anticipating a response regarding the next step. I know with HBO filming it's hard to answer all the e-mails, therefore I'm writing you here. Please let me know if it's ok for me to call and speak with one of you.

Thanks a million!!

Kammie :p

AKA Rarepackage-A future TOP EARNER!!

2. I WANNA BE A BUNNY TOO. :D

3. I'd like to be a bunny too, but I HAVE to lose some weight first!
    Trust me, I'll feel better in my own skin that way & I'll be more seductive when I feel sexier.... you know!
    What a wonderful goal to work for! :p

4. The best way is maybe PM Dennis or Suzette with some pictures. Try Madam Katrina from Bunny Ranch 2 as well. It's right up the street from Moonlight Bunny Ranch and she's extremely nice as well. Good Luck!

xoxoxoxoxo Dior

5. be a bunny

thank you for your interest in being a bunny babe. Like I have said previously in many of my other chat spaces is that we get hundreds and yes, thousands of emails for ladies to become a bunnybabe. I cannot process them myself so I randomly give half of them to Bunnyranch 2 who Katrina then helps me call ladies back. If you have not recieved a call back, please email me directly with your pics with your name and phone number. you can also call me at 1888 bunnyranch. I would be happy to answer all of your questions and explain how things work here at the bunnyranch.