Dennis Hof And Diane Sawyer

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by JohnC, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Dennis. I heard a rumor Diane Sawyer was out there and did an interview with you.
    When will ABC Primetime with Diane Sawyer air the Bunnyranch segment?

2. Someone from the Bunnyranch said that is was going to air back in September. I watched Primetime on Thursdays. I have not seen the Bunnyranch segment that was suppose to air in September or October.

I would like to know when this segment will air on ABC Primetime news. I want to make sure that I get a chance to watch it.

Diane is a good co-anchorwoman. I would like to see her interview of the Bunnyranch and Dennis Hof.

3. Yes there is truth in what you heard, where did you hear this?

4. I heard this from your place when I was out there around Labor day weekend. One of the bartenders said that Diane Sawyer and the Primetime crew was there. She also said that it would air the third week of September.

5. I heard this from your place when I was out there around Labor day weekend. One of the bartenders said that Diane Sawyer and the Primetime crew was there. She also said that it would air the third week of September.[/quote

Everyone talks to much, Yes its true!

6. I'm sorry for mentioning it. I did not know that I was suppose to keep it a secert. I was just trying to get information of the date it was going to air on ABC.