Dennis, do you have a private inbox?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2006.

1. I know how busy you are,but there is something I wanted to say to you in private that I could not say when I saw you in Saks in NYC. Nothing to fight about. Just some things that I have thought about time to time when I have thought about you. I read the "hatred" on other boards and I don't understand it. You and I have had plenty of differences a few years back but I don't even remember what started it. I hope that you surround yourself with good, trustfull people when it come to your business and personal life.If nothing else I wish continued success for you and your health. Long time "Ex-bunny" Dev (my profile has my email info)

2. that hatred on other boards is bull sh1t.... damn playa hatas... Mr Hoff is 100% class. you gotta consider the source here. I have not met him yet but reading how the bunnies love him to death and how much he cares about their well being.. thats speaks mountians of praise for him. And the way he treats board members when they come to see him like royalty.... nothing else I can say...

3. [email protected]