REVIEW Death By Boobs- an Alice, Roxanne, Remy "B.S." (Breakfast and Sex) Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Just Another Guy, Jan 12, 2017.

1. You ladies were the best. ;) (I can do this all day)

Broadhildt likes this.
  2. Didn't want to miss replying to Brandi.
    We did it in reverse order- burned off the calories after breakfast. I was disappointed that Alice did not break out the bacon-lube.

BrandiMinx likes this.
  3. Sounds like a great time!! I'm jealous!! ;)

4. No need to be jealous. I bet you could get the 3 ladies to party with you.

BlueWinters likes this.
  5. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Lol Glad you had fun with those 2 special ladies!
    I have had the pleasure of working at LRN with Roxanne & I really think she is a sweetie ;)

6. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

REading the story and seeing the pictures I'm not sure if I shoudl be jealous or just disbelieve in such a party wow.

BrandiMinx likes this.
  7. 3 special ladies. 3.

I'm confused.

BrandiMinx likes this.
  8. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Three?! How could I have made a reading mistake like that?!
    That is even more fun! :D
    Your a Very Lucky Guy not Just Another Guy! ;) Lol

9. lol neither! It was an awesome party, and I assure you it did happen.

10. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

I dig Remy flavor :D:p[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

11. You aren't the only one hun lol

12. I think that can be agreed on.
    Love that chocolate.

13. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

I like all flavors, but vanilla goes with everything;););)

14. You always know a sexy thing to say. When next we meet, lets take the vanilla and surround/immerse it completely in chocolate....several times.

15. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]I'm sure we can make that happen;););)

16. lol you two are so cute together.

17. Ha, the XS size lady leprechaun calling others cute because of sexy talk on a sexy talk forum. Well, she's right.

18. 16923485_783629291786883_796147890_n.jpg
    :p That would be me.

19. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I'm sure you're magically delicious too.

Roadiedoug likes this.
  20. Haha, you know very well! :p

21. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I feel saying so would have been kissing and telling :p

22. Wow...what fun...who would not be in heaven. Three beautiful ladies and let's not forget the death by boobs.

23. I think Death By Boobs needs to happen more often. More girls need to offer it heh

24. Well, I was almost smothered. I don't know if the ranches are braced for death occurring on the property because the ladies came through on an awesome party. Screen the guys, ask about their heart.

25. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

lol As hot as that is please don't do a full shoot like that I don't know if I could handle leprechaun Alice

26. Some of our parties might need waivers at this rate :p

27. And Alice, I love you and hate you at the same time.
    That awesome signature of mine that you created makes it very very difficult to post.
    I have to see these 3 totally hot women every time. Just like BLACK DOG by Led Zeppelin reminds me of Roxanne, WHITE RABBIT by Jefferson Airplane reminds me of Alice, and BLACK MAGIC WOMAN by Santana reminds me of Remy, the signature sidetracks all thoughts and reminds me of being smothered by 3 fantastic ladies.

28. lol That's probably an unusual case of Pavlovian conditioning.

29. A nice conversation and Alice goes all "intellect" and "college-level" on me.

Yeah, this is me drooling over Remy and Roxanne and Alice by looking at their pictures.

[​IMG]

30. Can we please have a DBB party part 2?

31. I am conditioned so well. I just need the bell to ring, so to speak. I don't even need the meal in front of me anymore.

Seriously, I must enjoy life through my memories of this one for awhile yet. And awesome memories, they are.

I will savor one lady at a time for quite a long time, and maybe have another DBB party in the years to come.

32. Haha, that works too. I know we'll all be glad to see you, together or individually heh.

Domus likes this.
  33. I am really rather envious. I would want you so badly.

torontoral likes this.
  34. Remy Martin said:
    Such a glowing review Jag, thank you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Yep, now I want Remy so badly because we never had one-on-one.
    Luckily, she'll be back in July when I am back. So we have our chance to correct that situation.

torontoral likes this.