Daughters stripper friend

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

let’s roleplay that I am at the strip club and I find my daughters friend stripping there. Maybe a schoolgirl outfit. You give me a private dance and we talk a bit and I confess to you my wife is so
    Boring that’s y I come to the strip club. You promise you won’t say anything. It gets a little hot and heavy in the dance lots of touching and you even rub my cock over my shorts. You tell me your bf can’t take you home and if I don’t mind driving you home. I drive you home and you invite me in and your bf no where to be found. Finally we both confess to each other that our partners don’t like to perform oral. So as a joke you start giving me a private dance again in some lingerie and leggings until I can’t hold anymore and lay you down and start performing oral on you. You don’t stop me cause it feels so good. Once finished you lay me down and perform oral on me. Finally I lay you down and you think I will perform oral on you again but instead my cock slides in.

AsiaFoxxx and LilyPeach like this.
  2. I like this a lot but would we have time to orally pleasure each other st the same time ?

3. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Sounds like you are a 69 girl lol I love it! Absolutely ;)

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  4. Don’t tell your daughter though ! I’m short on gas money because it was slow in the club tonight can I repay you another way for the ride ?

Pridefc1 likes this.
  5. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Oh boy! Your mind is where mine is! Haha

6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]