REVIEW Date with Cassandra Cain

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by alk47, Mar 29, 2016.

1. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

On March 26, I made a visit to the ranches after taking one year off due to other life commitments. The first ranch I visited was the Love Ranch North. This was my first time back here since my last visit a couple of years ago. I head straight to the bar once I arrived and ordered a drink. Each girl took turns coming up to the bar to chat with me since I didn't do a line up. I finally chose Cassandra Cain after a short deliberation. She was a gorgeous Mexican girl and wore a cute outfit that went great with her glasses. After the routine pre party business, we went on with our party. Cassandra's body in the nude was amazing! She was a hot Mexican firecracker and I had the warmest feeling of pleasure when I went inside her. I also learned from Cassandra that she had recently 'upgraded' her tatas a few months ago. I have to say that Cassandra looks great and was a good party! Thank you for your company and starting my trip back at the ranches on a good note!

Cicero

2. Cassandra Cain
    Chat with Me

Cassandra Cain Available May 26th! Book a party now!

Cicero, I am so glad you had such a good time with me. It was a blast chatting with you at the bar and sharing our mexico party days. Hope to see you very soon!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ClarissaSteel likes this.
  3. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful party ❤️❤️❤️

Cassandra Cain likes this.
  4. Awesome! Cassandra is a stunning lady, I'm very happy you enjoyed her company!

Cassandra Cain likes this.