REVIEW Dahlia Blue - Sensual, Fun, and Magic

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BunnyRanch, Mar 1, 2016.

1. I had met Dahlia Blue many months before this past weekend and we actually hit it off quite well, but it was at the end of my trip, and her tour there as well. After her tour at the Sagebrush she went down to the Love Ranch Vegas for a while and did not come back to the Sagebrush until recently. Over Valentine's day weekend I finally got the opportunity to sit and get to know Dahlia.

She's funny, she down to earth, but she's honest and doesn't pull any punches. I particularly like that. But she's also warm and sensual When we got a chance to sit on the couch and snuggle a bit on Valentines day - what surprised me how easily she responded to simple touches and was able to "read" my responses to her touches as well.

Since it was the end of my trip that particular trip, partying wasn't possible, but I knew that we definately needed to party.

I decided I would make a special surprise trip to see her before she left for her break before St. Patricks Day since she wasn't sure how long the break would be. I tried to fake her out by communicating with her that there would be a small gift arriving the next day. I was going to arrive and have the manager ring her room and tell her there was a delivery for her then pop out and surprise her, but as luck would have it - a couple walked in right in front of us (gLip and myself) and Dahlia saw me through the open door while she was in lineup. Lucky for me she didn't get picked and came and gave me the biggest hug and was so happy to see me.

We hung out the parlor and essentially spent the day together. And after a time, I couldn't wait any longer, we negotiated and booked.

Now I'm usually one to give fairly detailed accounts of the bedroom side of things. But in this case, I'm going to leave some mystery. You NEED to go find out for yourself!!!! You won't be disappointed. But I will give you some ideas.... Things happened in that room that defy explanation as all my senses could not possibly do justice to their details. Her bedroom skills go beyond simple sex acts and into the realm of magic.

In short, do yourself a favor and go see Dahlia. You won't regret it.

2. You two have such great chemistry together! :)

DahliaBlue and BunnyRanch like this.
  3. Congrats Freaky! Magic sounds like a heck of a party, here's to many more!

DahliaBlue likes this.
  4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Sounds like an amazing party, and a fun day together!!

DahliaBlue likes this.
  5. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

DahliaBlue I can promise you, you will never forget my me

Thank you lovie, my review of you would be more explicit to brag about the wonderful skills you have your self... XOXO[​IMG]

Docrocker and BunnyRanch like this.