Cute Tattooed Pluz sized.. I wanna be a bunny!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by harleypaige, Jan 7, 2008.

?

Would You come see me at the Bunny Ranch?

1. Yes, You bet I would!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, Not my type

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I don't know if this is were to post but i would like madam and dennis to please take a look and consider adding me to the Bunny's! Please every one take a look and let me know what you think and if you think i would make a great bunny and any adivce you could give me would be awsome!
    Thanks
    Harley Paige

P.S sorry the pics arnt that great. and some are a little old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ahh thats sad. i think you guys who voted no just cant handel me. or im just out of your leauge. lol

3. some others

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I think your pretty..I love the whole pin up girl thing that you do... :) and guys need to get over not every girl is a size 2 for 115lbs... like i said i think your pretty...

5. I voted yes or maybe

I voted yes. I am sure I would take you. I'm sure you'd be great to party with.

Rock on

6. im still waiting to hear back im going to try to give them a call tomm. and see what i can find out:)

7. here is a new pic. see im not sooo scary ;)
    and i have not been laid in 3 months so you can guess how horny i am right now;) he he he
    [​IMG]

8. Good luck if you get in. I voted yes, but I am overseas and can't get there.

9. hey hunny Bunny....
    I would say that if you have the guts to be a dancer you can do just about anything...it takes alot of guts to get up on that stage! I think eveyone has there "ideal girl"....to those guys who click NO, you might now be there's? But I know for sure your someones....oh yeah and screw the stick models :)
    ~The Animal

10. I got the call I will be there !!

Harley Paige

11. Excellent! I'm happy for you Harleypaige :D I voted yes by the way too :D

12. Wicked one thats good news.