REVIEW Cumisha & Bryce; an AMAZING 2 Girl Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Aug 7, 2017.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Yummy @BryceStevens!!! I can't wait too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

geraldharris and BryceStevens like this.
  2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

geraldharris likes this.
  3. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Hi Everyone,
    This Wednesday is my last day at Kit Kat. :(:(:( I will however be back on the 2nd or 3rd week of May. People are really liking my newest party creations my "Ravish Party", the "Slopping Wet Blow Job & Balls Party", and the "2 Girl Extravaganza Ultimate Indulgences Party". Why not try one for yourself? I provide discounts for military, birthdays, anniversaries, divorce, and senior citizens. Of course my all time most popular party is my GFE. Don't forget to check out my other Mouth Watering Party Creations at:
    https://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/bryce-stevens-luxury-parties-updated-4-5-18.34165/
    I can't wait to see you for fun!!! If you'd like to book a May appointment with me please email [email protected] or message me through this forum. I can't wait to see you for fun!!!!!

geraldharris likes this.
  4. Great review! Cumisha and Bryce are two fantastic ladies, thanks for sharing your out of this world party by writing this! :)

BryceStevens likes this.
  5. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

geraldharris likes this.
  6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful naughty sweet @RoxyGold for the lovely compliment!!

7. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweet @joe carbols for saying I'm attractive!!!

8. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Hi Everyone,
    I'm Excited!!! I will be back at Kit Kat Ranch May 17th through May 30th. I may well stay through the 1st week in June. My apologies that I do not know for certain about June, however I am juggling many plates so my June schedule is not yet certain. If you would like to schedule an early June appointment with me, Please email me your schedule plans to [email protected] After this tour It is unlikely that I will be back at Kit Kat Ranch until the fall. I hope to see you for May Fun!!!!

geraldharris likes this.
  9. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I would love love to do another 2 Girl Plus another Solo with you @joe carbols !!!!!

10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweet @geraldharris for taking the time to read and like my posts!!!

geraldharris likes this.
  11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Hi Everyone,
    I've extended my Kit Kat tour dates. They are now May 17 - June 13th. Hooray!! More fun time!! I sure hope to meet you on this trip!!!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for giving us an awesome review!!! We have an amazing experience together!!! I can't wait to see you in July!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" with a "Big Heart"!!! I can't wait to see you again in July!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I am sad I will miss you both in July. At least I get to spend time now with Cumisha during my current May 17-June 13th tour!!

geraldharris likes this.
  15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I am sad I will miss you both in July @joe carbols and @cumishaamado !!! We had such fun together during our threesome Spectacular!!

joe carbols likes this.
  16. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Hi Everyone,
    Hooray!!! I'm back here at Kit Kat Ranch and will be here through June 13th. This is going to be a fun trip!! Be sure to ask me about my special for new clients. And please check out my other party specials.

I provide ongoing discounts for military, birthdays, senior citizen, divorcees and anniversaries. I can't wait to see you for Fun!!! After this tour It is unlikely that I will be back at Kit Kat Ranch until the fall.

geraldharris likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I will be sad too!!! We have a lot of chemistry with each other!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens and geraldharris like this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BryceStevens for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

@BryceStevens please do not be sad, you have so many fine gentleman that want to make you happy. While I agree our two girl encounter with @cumishaamado was pretty darn good (I doubt it was Spectacular) but I know the next time we have a two girl encounter it will be longer and it should be spectacular as you have suggested. You are really a fun person to be with, You are SO MUCH MORE than JUST another Pretty Face. You and Cumisha are the Total Package and I have enjoyed every moment we have spent together. Have fun on Spring Tour Part Deux

BryceStevens likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @geraldharris for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BryceStevens for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and I'm happy that I recommended having a 2 Girl Party with my "Best Friend", Bryce!!! I look forward to having another 2 Girl Party with @BryceStevens and you in the future!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I love cooking and baking with you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @geraldharris for liking my post!!! You are so charming!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

geraldharris likes this.
  24. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

We do! I'm getting more sad by the minute!!

geraldharris and joe carbols like this.
  25. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe @cumishaamado and @BryceStevens please dont be sad. Be enlightened and appreciative you are both young and strong. I ask that you have fun. Our time will come again I am sure of that. Besides Nero is a wussie

BryceStevens likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are awesome with a "Big Heart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @geraldharris for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @geraldharris for liking my post!!! You are so charming!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for the compliment!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  30. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I love all your posts sweet sexy @cumishaamado !!!

geraldharris likes this.
  31. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You're too cute @joe carbols !!!! Even cuter when between Cumisha and myself!

joe carbols likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @BryceStevens and you're welcome!!! You are so adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I have to tell you @BryceStevens i dream about our next two girl encounter with @cumishaamado you both left me with a great memory of further fun at Kit Kat

BryceStevens likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love our great memories we had with @BryceStevens and I can't wait until our next 2 Girl Party with @BryceStevens in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  35. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Ladies. Are you sure your not confusing memories with mammaries??? Both @cumishaamado and @BryceStevens have way more than a mouth full. But your erotic sensual nipples are what drive me crazy.