REVIEW Could go on for Daze about Charlie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jakelikesass, May 24, 2017.

1. Damn. That's all I can say. Charlie is a dime piece and then some. From the minute I saw her in the lineup I knew I had to have her. She took my hand and took me to her room, and we started chatting it up. After we came to an agreement on a good price for both of us, we paid up came back and she pushed me to the bed and started to kiss me like I was really her man. I never knew kissing could be so amazing before this! She then reached down and started rubbing by Johnson and before you knew it my pants were off and let me tell you this girl has got a magic mouth and tongue! She then jumped on top and rode me hard and passionately. After that we did some rough stuff because that's what she likes. We finished up laying on her bed just talking because she is so easy to talk to. I will definitely be back with this awesome lady.

Rock Refugee likes this.
  2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Great review, Jakelikesass. I thought your username was "Jake Likes Sass" but Jake Likes Ass is equally as good :) And Charlie has a GREAT booty!

3. You could say that I like a great ass and someone with a lot of sass. That's what makes Charlie so perfect.