Come and Party with me! More about me..

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RebeccaBrite, Apr 10, 2020.

1. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

I am a compassionate, passionate, lover. My motto is that sex should be fun, playful, mutually pleasurable, and within a judgement free zone.
    -I am a certified sexual health educator, certified by a national accredited body :)
    -I am also a Licensed Massage Therapist and Licensed Nurse.
    -I worked with my county health department for sexual health workshops and public health.

What does this mean for YOU?
    You are welcome into my room; Come as you are, I welcome you with open arms.

Are you uniquely abled?
    Thanks to my Nursing experience, I am well versed in a variety of conditions that may require some modifications in positions. I am open to discussing your needs and the methods I can use to meet, and hopefully exceed, your expectations.

Do you have concerns related to performance? I understand the pathophysiology of erectile dysfunction, and have experience with performance aides. *Both mechanical and medical. Allow me to meet your needs in a safe, non judgemental, manner.

Do you have concerns related to length of performance?
    This isn't an uncommon concern, and our time together will be spent maximizing pleasure. I would love to share an experience with you that meets your needs. I have a few tips and tricks to make your experience amazing.

Are you interested in a sexual connection, but don't desire full sex? My training in massage therapy will treat you well. Allow me to treat your body to a deep tissue or Swedish style of massage, with an ending that will make you smile!

Are you a Cancer survivor? Do you have a colostomy, have you had a testicle removed, or extensive scarring, with concerns about intimacy? Self consciousness about an amputation?
    I am YOUR GIRL!! Being a Nurse means that I have cared for countless people with colostomies, I know all about them and they don't scare me! You beat cancer, or other major illness, come and have fun!
    I am a cancer patient AND survivor, your scars are battle scars and I appreciate your fight.

Whatever you have battled or struggled with, I understand and open my arms to you.

I enjoy creating a sexy, fun, all inclusive environment for everyone. I hope to see you soon!

[email protected]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  2. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

You missed a reason, that being why not choose a good looking blonde? which you are

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  3. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif] Thank you so much for that amazing compliment! How are you today?

4. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I know am going to meet and party with her when I get to The Ranch! I found her a real joy to PM with and she replies in a prompt manner. I happen to have a medical condition am of hope she can help me with. In this time of covid-19 I pray everyone stays safe...please!

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  5. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

I'm doing great, how is your day going

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  6. Rebecca,

I know nursing is a calling but I also think you would be great at advertising. This post should insure quite a clientele once the Ranches open. I can’t wait darling!

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  7. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I look forward to meeting you! These emojis make me LOL.
    You stay healthy and happy too!

8. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

I am having a great day. I made a super nice poached maple salmon for dinner

Built tough likes this.
  9. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Wait you are a nurse? are you out there dealing with this fucking virus? If you are thank-you we need people like you right now, we always need people like you but not like this, this is different

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  10. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

Indeed I am a Nurse, of nearly 13 years. This is HUGE, for sure.

11. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

This is really well-written! You sound uniquely qualified to provide a wonderful experience to anyone coming to the ranches. I look forward to hearing more from you on the boards. Are you currently working as a nurse? If so, stay safe, and thank you.

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  12. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I bet you have alot of requests for nurse and patient role play.

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  13. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

That could be a LOT of fun :D I don't have an official Naughty Nurse outfit, BUT I could certainly create one.

Boggsy and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  14. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

The nurse role play sounds fun, but how about a role reversal where you're the patient and some lucky guy gets to "play doctor"?;)

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  15. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Why yes, I would enjoy that very much.

Built tough likes this.
  16. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

20200603_203435.jpg 20200603_203312.jpg

I love having my hair done! How is everyone?

17. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

You look great the pink and blonde really works, or is it purple and blonde? i can't quite tell but it looks great

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  18. ..... Well, good, now :). ........

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  19. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

It is pink, a deeper pink, in celebration of breast cancer awareness AND 6 years of me kicking cancer's ass :D

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  20. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

:D
    Hopefully you stay feeling good. How are you these days?

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  21. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

6 years? that's awesome keep kicking ass

22. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

NOW IT IS 7!!!! :cool: I am continuing to kick ass!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  23. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

I am here and would love to meet you! I am warm, cuddly, affectionate, and enjoy being touched and touching my partner.
    IMG_20210619_155806.jpg

tahoebigbear and RunningSquirrel like this.
  24. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

In just a bit less than 14 days I will return to the SageBrush!!

I look forward to seeing you again. IMG_20211007_132103.jpg IMG_20210724_123829.jpg

25. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Don’t miss out on a good time with this lovely lady today.