CoCo vs. Christy Morrell

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Grubhed, May 23, 2008.

1. I was disappointed, but still a happy customer with my first visit to the MBR. I was disappointed because I was really looking forward to having a party with CoCo. After looking at her photos and reading the reviews about her, I felt she would be the one I would most enjoy being with my first visit. So I wrote to her and arranged an appointment which she confirmed. Imagine my surprise when I arrived and found she wasn’t available because she was on vacation. Later I became annoyed when I checked to see if she had sent anything to let me know, and there wasn’t anything. :(

Since I had made the trip, I wasn’t going to waste the opportunity and chose a bunny from a line up. Because I remembered her from her appearance in Playboy I chose Christy Morrell. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made! :D It was my first time at a brothel so I was very nervous. :oops: Christy immediately began to help me relax and feel much more comfortable. She made the negotiations not at all as awkward as I had expected them to be and was very accommodating without cheating herself. I was going for the basic GFE which she delivered extremely well. It is obvious from her photos that she is a very attractive woman with a great figure, but she is so much more than that. Christy is very sensuous and knows how to how stimulate a partner. [smilie=hot over you.gif] She was able to get past my nervousness by being very attentive and responded accordingly. I ended up having one of the best experiences in my life. She seemed to have a pretty good time herself. I can not recommend her enough. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I want to go back to the ranch and the only reason I would not pick Christy again is because I like variety and would still like a party with CoCo, even though she stood me up. Thank you Christy!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. If you continue reading the board, you will see that CoCo is no longer at the BR.

3. Yeah I read that after I posted this. Now I'm really disappointed I missed her. :(

I just received a pm from CoCo apologizing for missing our appointment. She is a class act [smilie=kiss of love.gif]

4. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

But ,after reading .Some of the post, this past weekend .But it looks like ,
    CoCo will be back in June......

5. I am sorry that things didn't go as planned!! :(
    But I am glad everything worked out!:D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]