Cloud nine with Nina Skye

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Oct 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Nina doesn't show her face but she is very beautiful. We had an amazing time together. She gives a great bj her body drives me wild the sex makes you crave more and more. She has a nice big soft body I can't keep my hands off of. It was so amazing I had to go 2 rounds. Ever since I met her I've been a lot happier. She always makes me fill special and shows me plenty of attention. Definitely someone I want to spend more time with in the future

2. NinaSkye
    Chat with Me

NinaSkye Local and available 24/7 by appointment!

Awe thanks baby! I had an amazing time I can't wait for the next time.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sakaki likes this.
  3. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Waiting is definitely the hardest part. You definitely know how to treat a man. I've heard Brazilian women are extra affectionate.

NinaSkye likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @NinaSkye today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaSkye likes this.
  5. NinaSkye
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for our next adventure.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. NinaSkye
    Chat with Me

Thanks babes!!

7. NinaSkye
    Chat with Me

Thanks beautiful !

8. I love reading your review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaSkye likes this.
  9. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Your the best I've had and I've been coming here for 4 years.

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @NinaSkye today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]