REVIEW Clarissa Steel--- sexual nymph in Sagebrush Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Hardick, Feb 20, 2016.

1. It is my first visit to the ranch. Before that I have never closely encountered any American girls. Close encounter means touching and feeling their body. I have been living in US for many years, the closest encounter with American girls for me only limits to shake their hands and talk them in business manner. Oh, I forgot to say, I have visited strip dance club twice but I only watched from back seat or peek window, no touch is allowed. Yes, I have a lot of close encounter experience with Asian girls but I always think American girls maybe very different. Why should I keep my virginity from American girls, maybe they are more interesting than Asian girls.

I’ve been thinking about this for years. Yes, I can go to any dating website and found someone interesting to date. But will it really have fun? There is culture difference between Asian men and American girls. Maybe it will be boring to date ordinary American girls. What will happen in my first close encounter with these American girls. If I ask them for a sex on my first date, will they agree or simply slap me on my face? I am really a lusty man for sex if girls really touch my heart and eyes. If I am refused, I would feel really bad about American girls. So I decided to make my first encounter very successful.

I have been knowing about Bunny ranch for long time. Even a lot of Chinese websites introduces this ranch. I have watched HBO series about Bunny ranch. Lot of interesting sexy girls. Maybe I can try this because this is a shortcut for me to have a successful first close encounter with American girls. But when I went thru their website, so many sexy girls to choose, also they are very different from each other. This became another headache for me because if I choose one of them, can she represent for all American girls. Or may I choose a big group party with different American girls? I think I may have more headache by then to decide which one is real American girl.

Basically I love matured Asian women because they are really sexy and lusty for sex. So at first I plan to date an American mature women first. I read very carefully about each women in Bunny ranch website. But unfortunately their website has little description about these women, only photos or short description. Then I went to Love ranch website, they have more details about girls. I also found their specialty is GFE session. This sounds great to me because I am always not interested with a short sex. GFE session will really give me enough time to closely encounter with girls.

By this moment, I almost decided to go to Love Ranch but suddenly there was a doubt coming up. Should I always tried mature women for sex only? In most Asian people opinion, American young girls are also looking more mature than their age. Maybe they are better than mature women. I think I should try a more natural young girl for my first encounter. Then I went to Sagebrush ranch website to explore it. I have to say the review from Yelp for Sagebrush is really bad but most of them are old reviews. It blocks me away to consider Sagebrush. But when I explore on their website I am surprised to found that their website is awesome. Every lady has detailed profile and their bios. Then I found Clarissa Steel. Her photos and video are so beautiful that I forgot all sexy ladies immediately. But most important is her bio. An young and elegant American girl, academic excellent student like me but lusty in deepest of heart. That sounds a perfect match. Wow, I cannot even wait to see her. I send her email immediately and she responded quickly and she agreed to see me on weekend. I didn’t sleep well that night because of this, too excited to fall into sleep.

Visiting to the ranch is not easy for me because last weekend is Valentine weekend, traffic to Reno and Tahoe is terrible. Looks like everyone choses this weekend to go to Tahoe area. It takes 7 hour to go to Carson City and 8 hour to go back to my area. Almost 2 days completely on stuck driving. But nothing could stop me to visit Clarissa. I have been thinking of her all the time during driving. Only concern for me is whether her profile is completely true? Am I too crazy to drive thru heavy traffic and winding mountain roads to just see this girl? If she is not sweet to me, should I go to Love ranch to date mature American ladies?

I am really exhausted when I finally arrived in hotel room. But I really need to see her right away to confirm all the facts on her bio are true not. If not, I will really collapse. I had a short rest in hotel and then headed to the ranch. It’s about 8:15 pm on Saturday night, the night before Valentine. All things around my car are in total darkness except temptational neon light from the ranch. All things looks familiar because it match with all photos on website. I buzzed in and ladies lined up immediately. I recognized her right away. But I am a shy guy by nature. I didn’t greet her immediately and then I told one of them that I have appointment with Clarissa. She approached me and grabbed my hands naturally and told me who she is. Her hand is warm but I was awkward. Her face looks a little younger than website photos but more beautiful. She has model like height and shape. I asked her if we could sit down a little while to get familiar with each other but actually I want to observe her more closely. We had a coke drink together and I slow down a little to finish it so that we could have more talk. Her manner is very attached so that I felt my nervousness gone away quickly and relaxed a lot. Then I decided to book her tomorrow on Valentine for sure. That night is still sleepless because I keep dreaming of her all the time although I was really tired.

I caught a short sleep on early morning of Valentine Day and then got up and went to the nearby mall. I tried to find some beautiful Valentine chocolate but no luck. But my time is up so I finally gave up. This makes me a little guilty for Valentine dating. I headed to the ranch then. She was already waiting for me. She wore my favorite skirt which I told her last night. It was awkward beginning because my payment method is blocked by the bank. We spent almost an hour to resolve the issue. I never expected this would happened to me but she comforted me a lot and we were joking and made it more fun. It is a bad beginning but we turned it to a good time to warm up each other. By this moment, I am truly feeling strong attachment for her.

Next part is real dating and sensual things as you know. I would say it is more romantic and sensual than any movie I’ve ever seen. I love her room very much. It looks like a student dorm room but romantically decorated feeling warm and comfortable. It brought up a lot of romantic memories in my life. We relaxed and enjoyed each other. The experience is too wonderful to describe it in simple words. I feel like have all my dreams come true on this special Valentine Day.

Clarissa is a most gorgeous girl I ever met in my life. She is a true natural beauty. She does not need to do any makeup to exhibit her beauty and sexiness. She has a natural smell of young girl, which I am addicted to feel it. Nothing to do with any expensive perfume, simply a natural sexy smell of young girl. If you dream of dating most beautiful and sexy school girl in the earth, she is perfect choice of all. She also has a sensitive heart and intelligence to understand your need. If you like mind dating, she is also best one. We talked a lot about art and life styles. I never feel awkward silent when we are together. Just behave in your natural way, she will make every second sexy and sweet.

Sometimes I want to choose not to talk and just watch her face. She always responds with nymph-like smile. Her smile can instant-kill any solid heart and coldness. Her pose is always graceful and sexy. You might like the famous naked pose of Rose with heart of ocean in Titanic but Clarissa is much better than this. No exaggeration at all.

I already put many comments about why I select her for my first party and how good she is. There are actually more cherished moments which I would rather keep it privately and deeply in my heart. I wish you could explore her beauty by yourself. For me she is priceless treasure in my whole life. If you think about money, it will be too vulgar because this fantastic experience will last forever in your whole life. If you spend millions to buy a luxurious car or plane, its value will depreciate. But her smile will never fade in my mind and much worthier than any art piece in the world.

I have no regret to spend two days on the way thru bad traffic to see her. I mean I am always a disciplined guy following good practice of life style. Studying and working hard and helping people. I would like to see Clarissa will be very successful with her life. She really deserve a better life. I do strongly believe she will be successful because she has a warm heart and intelligence to do it. I also appreciate all help from the staff in Sagebrush Ranch. These people are very nice. I wish all good to them!

For those people have not yet visited Sagebrush Ranch, I would say you’d better to plan a trip to visit it. It is a very interesting and friendly place to broaden your view. Please give your support to Clarissa and other ladies and the Sagebrush ranch!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
    Broadhildt, jakester and AliceLittle like this.
  2. Thanks so much for writing this :)

I had such a wonderful time with you and can't wait to see you again!

Hardick likes this.
  3. you know, hardick, i'm glad you got to meet Clarissa and have such a great experience with her, she's amazing :)

Hardick likes this.
  4. I like your review too. She is an outstanding girl!

5. I will definitely meet you again. Miss you so much, my sweetheart!

6. You guys are so sweet <3
    Until next time :)

7. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What a wonderful review for a wonderful Valentine's Day!

8. That is so cool you went out of your comfort zone with miss Clarissa, especially for your first visit!!
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Hardick likes this.
  9. Hi, Shelby! Glad to know you like it. Actually I originally plan to visit you for my first time party in Love Ranch. But Clarissa really catches my eye and heart after I see her bios. Hope to see you in the future!

10. Thanks, Riley. You look a sweet girl too. I like your video and bio very much!

11. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

12. I am very sweet!!:) I'm glad it comes across!!
    <3 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you as well!

Hardick likes this.
  13. Thanks, Willow. You looks very sexy!

14. It was such a lovely valentines day!! I love romance <3

Hardick likes this.
  15. Can't wait until our next party sweetie ❤️

Hardick likes this.
  16. Clarissa is awesome! I'm glad you got to spend time with her!

Hardick likes this.
  17. I wish I could spend my lifetime with her. She totally crushed me. I will visit her again!

ClarissaSteel likes this.
  18. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Hardick, wonderful, wonderful review!! Was a real pleasure to read. It's so great that you wrote so much for someone for whom English is not his mother tongue. Thanks for putting so much of the backstory into it, too. My first experience was with Jade at Love Ranch and Ashlen at MBR. I agree with you 100% - for that kind of life-changing experience it's worth every penny, and at the same time it's priceless.
    I hope you get to return to the ranches often!

ClarissaSteel and Hardick like this.
  19. thank so much, Broadhildt. I am already planning it. This place is full of deamful discovery! I will visit it for sure.

ClarissaSteel and Broadhildt like this.
  20. Great review. I love how personalized your experience was.

Hardick and ClarissaSteel like this.
  21. Yeah thanks for writing all the details! We had such a great time once the nerves went away. Truly unforgettable