REVIEW clarissa steel - i'll explain it all :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by highdrive, Feb 18, 2016.

1. I've been going to the Sagebrush Ranch for some time now. I've been meaning to write about my experience with Clarissa ever since I saw her arrive here a few months ago, because I've been thinking about it ever since [smilie=happy.gif]
    Clarissa is tall, smart (wasn't she a Valedictorian in school? And she's a great naughty schoolgirl too :)), incredibly kind, and oh by the way, she sports a sculpture-esque body. I mean, she was a gymnast for chrissake, and her perfectly toned and perfect body reflects that. I'd done the vegan thing for a while, and when I met her, I bought her a drink (a Red Bull hehe) as we bonded over veganism. I did it for years but recently stopped, so I admire folks who continue with it...sometimes, when you move as much as I do, it's hard to keep up the diet. But hey, I'm not complaining, Clarissa keeps it together pretty damn well.

Clarissa is FANTASTIC. Her party was AMAZING. It helps that she has the look (and feel) of a Tom Brady Victoria's Secret Wife Giselle about her. And it also helps that she's just an amazing courtesan, sexy in every way. She oozes sex. She doesn't fake anything, she loves to do whatever you want of her (if that means orgasm, then great :D:D, and I felt so relaxed and refreshed after our party. I don't know how many positions or whatever that we did, because with her, everything just gets better and better. I mean, I thought I knew what it was like to love sex, and then Clarissa comes around and shows me what the word sex REALLY means.

More than that, Clarissa is ever sensitive to your needs. Like many girls at Sagebrush ;);) she'll always take the time to tend to you, if she's available. She's as responsive as she seems on this board, and as eager to please. I love girls who have a high level of energy about them, and Clarissa might be the next damn Bugati convertible in terms of how much energy she has.

I can't say enough, go see Clarissa. Just make sure it's not when I'm around. Sometimes you wanna make sure you have some things for yourself :p:p

ClarissaSteel likes this.
  2. Thank you so much for writing this :) I am glad you had such a good time with me :)

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

4. Can't wait to see you again and spend even more time together ❤️❤️❤️❤️

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review. Looking forward to getting to know Clarissa and feeling that positive energy as you did.

6. Thanks!!! I have been told many times that I have a lot of positive energy :)