About Me Christine’s Hands On ❤️ Brains & Beauty the world's oldest profession- Tour 9/27-10/5/19

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by ChristineFowler, Jul 12, 2019.

1. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

❤️I’m Christine Fowler❤️
    I made this post because I wanted to share more about me!
    *Before reading this, it is a post that is about me :) it’s long but the ending shows what I offer and why I find it unique in what I study and how I am able to adapt it and convert it to apply in my profession here. Xo!
    How to get into Contact with me:
    Instagram luxurycompanionNV
    Twitter XXXEncounter
    Snapchat Christinefnlr

Email [email protected]
    Directly email me or send me a Direct Message (DM) on any of my social media and I will get back to you the same day.
    Prior to booking a appointment we Must* communicate* reach out to me and let’s start to communicate and plan our time together! 10% down deposit is required reason being is I cross out those dates to accommodate our time.
    I’m definitely a unique Northern Bay Area Girl
    This post I wanted to share what my studies are! and my unique goals I have! A get to know the real me!
    4977CC78-7B0D-49E2-96A3-7FFF8BFE5703.jpeg
    I’m in my studies for discretion and priavcy I don’t share exactly where or what school I am attending. I am in the process of fishing my studies a long journey but well worth being a out of pocket debt free Cali Student, I pave my way with full efforts and positivity and am very proud to call my self a Cali Dept Free Student.

4BC9807B-BB1E-4AB0-8171-751D70E2372C.jpeg
    B6D8C872-709A-4EAC-8F49-FBDEF0032932.jpeg

I one day in many years from now wish to open my own Cyber outreach using the Montessori Methods in all correct terms a Cyber Montessori is what I aim to establish. Reaching out to youth in all different backgrounds. My end goal with older student will be life skills and financial understanding skills, who turned 18 and magically knew how to fully manage credit ont here own? My* goal is to set better realistic expectations for success for youth.
    83F2AF44-4EBC-4D20-B6B2-964F596293B5.jpeg

Your probably wondering what is Montessori?
    To answer your mental thought while reading this: for starters... NO it doesn’t have Anything* to do with Religion.. but it is Italian like me :) - ❤️Montessori is a method of education that is based on self-directed activity, hands-on learning and collaborative play. I grew up in Montessori schools and it has been proven to be better than public schools that use (auditory methods)

Maria Montessori founded the first Montessori classroom and method she is my Idol and inspiration, I wish to see her museum in Italy one day.. but it is a student-centered educational approach based on scientific observations of students. Montessori's method has been used for over 100 years in many parts of the world.
    The Montessori method views the student as the one who is naturally eager for knowledge and capable of initiating learning in a supportive, thoughtfully prepared learning environment.
    It attempts to develop and enhance students physically, socially, emotionally and cognitively.

9A83702A-9AA4-41EA-BF42-76474197EF0E.jpeg

the world's oldest profession,
    What I can offer as a special and unique experience, I take on this position as a open minded woman with the upmost respect this comes with its historical territory as you may know *Ladies of the night* or sex workers have been around since the beginning of time and is one of the well known for its history going way back to records dating back to ca. 2400 BCE are the earliest recorded mention of prostitution as an occupation, women have left there mark for centuries and help build a lot of history and help funded schools and other amazing things the history is well worth researching.

What I offer as part of my profession here at the Love Ranch North in Carson City like my method I plan on practicing in the future and in my studies for I plan to embrace it in my own forms here! It’s useful for just about everything since the approach is so unique and rare.

One on One - I offer one on one through the whole process of planning our time together and getting creative and making our time together to be the most Pleasurable Stress-Free time of your life, it’s a experience you will never forget, and I plan to get creative and make a initial connection ❤️as I ALWAYS say Connection* is KEY ❤️ and I strive to have a memorable experience with you, our time will be worth every moment.

Hands on - I will be hands on with pleasuring you with the upmost sexually sincere touch. I am hands on with literally everything in my time with any of my amazing clients, I want you to feel everything and have the whole experience.

Hands on with me role playing*
    Hands on with me erotic massaging* nuru* Kama Sutra* happy endings*
    Hands on with Casual Encounters*
    Hands on with me being a switch being your Goddess and Dominatrix, Mistress*
    Hands on with all fetishes*
    Hands on with Virginity*
    Hands on inside and outside the bedroom referring to (Gfe outdates)*

My touch and mark imprinted will be memorable and special as I am a unique lady!
    View attachment 180465

I appreciate all the gents and ladies who have supported me in this profession and was generous, being able to pay my way through my studies have been amazing!

Why this profession?

I can’t get enough of the Encounters!
    One of the main reasons I enjoy this profession is the territory I meet so many diverse encounters from all different backgrounds, I love to hear there whereabouts and love to be a support or a shoulder to comfort in time of need making a fun time is something I enjoy and my profession here can come with some negativity as any profession Or being as* open as I am* comes with that territory I always use the golden rule “treat others how you would like to be treated” but I always learn that negativity is a deep root that needs some pleasure we all need pleasure in some form or fashion, being out in this world in modern day and age can wear and tear on the body and soul, wether it’s a stressful job in Canada or Washington DC or California or maybe a harsh breakup so many can’t name them all.. it’s important to come into contact and take a break.

This leads me to my last conclusion why you should come to Love Ranch North we as a open unique place with the right and special vibe this summer of 2019 invite you to take a free tour and check out our beautiful ladies here are a few I adore @SandiBenks @JadeMonroe @JuniperJones @Avery Asher
    @TiffanyHilton
    @HelenaPrice it would be a pleasure to encounter and meet and connect!

Conclusion - we as a Brothel our ladies are 100% clean and std free and free of all diseases we get tested and checked every week, and we take pride in our health❤️ So keep in mind of when you arrive how important it is to be prepared to party! and to have a budget that is appropriate for this luxury experience here at Love Ranch North. If your curious on what kind of budget to come with * come in and stop by and take a tour! but just remember! A luxurious experience such as this delicacy pleasure and intense encounter are not the same as dancers or exotic dancer at a strip club what we offer is safe space and unlimited pleasure❤️
    Vice versa generosity will go a long way *Golden Rule* Aiming to please you. :)

Thank you for taking the time to read about me! I made a vision board and I wanted to share my deepest inspirations and goals ❤️
    A2D595E4-E4DA-43CB-8733-478EFD0307ED.jpeg

Three fun facts I would love to share!
    First one is I have a gorgeous & beautiful intelligent dog! Her name is Jackie and I am a proud dog owner ❤️ She travels with me everywhere she in this picture was with me in New York at The Pierre hotel in Manhattan, and all over the east coast and west coast she has been! In mid October she will be touching down with me to Maui in Hawaii! For four nights! Second fun fact (I named her Jackie from Jackie off that 70’s show)

A33F39AD-287D-4BA4-BF91-D8E93DB57481.jpeg
    7429875D-66AE-428D-A780-59ABD77C201F.jpeg

Third fun fact!
    I am a amazing cook! I make amazing dishes!
    I’m mostly all Italian and have amazing time in the kitchen, I posted a photo of my cheesecake I made back home! 82D32CE1-78EA-4CD2-9465-31A7A129B07F.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    JuniperJones, Benz, Sharky and 7 others like this.
  2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

You'll be in my neighborhood (well, the next island over but close enough for government work). It sounds like you've researched the requirements for bringing a dog here, both long and short term. It's a biiiiggggg improvement over the old days, where dogs automatically went to doggy jail (quarantine) for an extended period of time to make sure they weren't bringing rabies to Hawaii. Fun fact: Hawaii is the only state without rabies.

If you're planning on seeing the sunrise on Haleakala, you need to get a ticket for it. Bring a good, thick jacket because it gets nasty cold up there before the sun fully rises. If you got questions regarding Hawaii (especially Oahu, where I live) please feel free to contact me.

ChristineFowler likes this.
  3. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

That is very true! And wow that is very fascinating! Well I definitely have my pup all up to date and healthy ❤️ And thanks I will get tickets to see the sunrise that sounds absolutely amazing I love sunsets and sunrises, and thank you I definitely will send a message with a few questions! ❤️

4. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Also, did you get a chance to sample the goodies I sent to Helena?

5. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

I did not it was a very busy day for me when we did live steam! ❤️:) but I bet they were tasty!

6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

You can get the tickets via their website: https://www.nps.gov/hale/planyourvisit/index.htm. You can get them 60 days out. Doggy info: http://hdoa.hawaii.gov/ai/aqs/faq-for-animal-quarantine/

7. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

8. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Helena shared the toffee covered mac nuts with Angela on last week's livestream, and Angela declared it was the best nuts she ever had. Poor Juniper was offered them as well, but she had to decline. Does she have an allergy to chocolate?

9. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

No problem! You have more than enough time to get everything in order for Jackie.

10. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Yes from my knowledge she does, and yes they looked awesome and so sexy in @HelenaPrice mouth! She makes everything so look so sexy and tempting ❤️

11. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Oh yes she does! I enjoyed the fact that besides the shout out, she and the gang were having fun with my "nuts". =O

12. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Haha yes it was a very fun live steam! ❤️ :) ;)

13. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

It certainly was. And poor Karl. But he went out with a smile on his face.

14. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Just sent a message with my email address if you want to ask more detailed or lengthy questions.

15. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Yes I definitely gave Karl the time of his life! Popped his cherry ❤️ Lol!! And thank you very much I will ask away when I have some!

16. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Oh, one last thing before I let you go. If you, or any of your travel companions, have a Costco and/or Sam's Club membership, bring your cards with you. There is a Costco on Maui, so the gas is cheap there (for Hawaii. I suspect that our prices are comparable to your prices in California. Sometimes, California edges us out) but more importantly, you can get goodies there in bulk at a reasonable price. That's where I got some of the goodies I sent up (the toffee mac nuts and popcorn).

There is no Sam's Club on Maui, but if you're spending time on Oahu, we have two of them here, with a gas station located with one of them (and 4 Costcos, with 3 of them with gas stations). You can also get goodies there as well. You can get some things from there that Costco doesn't have, and visa versa, or they both carry the same items but maybe packaged differently or priced slightly cheaper/expensive from each other.

So your homework assignment, future Montessori teacher, is to start making up your list of questions and concerns about Hawaii in general, and Maui in particular, to send to me. I'll try to answer them the best I can, but remember, I'm a Honolulu boy. But I'll try to point you in the right direction, at least. And say hi to Helena for me.

SandiBenks likes this.
  17. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

So your homework assignment, future Montessori teacher, is to start making up your list of questions and concerns about Hawaii in general, and Maui in particular, to send to me. I'll try to answer them the best I can, but remember, I'm a Honolulu boy. But I'll try to point you in the right direction, at least. And say hi to Helena for me.
    ❤️❤️Loved your message!

Thank you so much!! ❤️❤️❤️ And I like that homework assignment ;) and I sure will say hi!

SandiBenks likes this.
  18. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Just saw the livestream and you mentioned something about pasta? Here's something only the Japanese can think up, and execute it effectively. I bought one from the Daiso store here in Honolulu, and surprisingly, it works! And it's only $1.50.

Daiso is like our American dollar store. In Japan, almost everything in the store is 100 Yen ($1.00). Here in Hawaii, it's $1.50.

https://soranews24.com/2018/03/03/d...ly-for-pasta-live-up-to-its-name-we-find-out/

19. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

And I believe Juniper is the other pasta fiend? I think she would enjoy this, too.

20. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

That sounds very good! I love pasta! I’ll have to check it out :)

21. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Yes! I imagine she would ❤️ And still working on my homework assignment ;)

22. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

A0BC8D64-1126-46E5-B0BE-5227021CB322.jpeg 6FB301AC-56C4-4E27-A103-078CE5A40062.jpeg 6D62D29B-1B62-4E95-8D7C-E31281A3B668.jpeg
    :) ❤️❤️❤️

lingerieluvrm, Sharky and DarkSampson like this.
  23. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I believe they have locations in the Bay Area and Los Angeles.

24. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Oh really I wonder where I’m the Bay Area :)

25. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I thought I saw something about Berkley.

26. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

27. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

28. Good morning! Just waking up as you, I imagine, are winding Down!

29. Thanks for the like! By the way the middle picture in the last picture post is so HOT!

30. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Hey, they may know my cousin's toy/book store, Mr. Mott's. I knew he got sick and had to sell the store, and I think someone bought it with the intentions of carrying it on. Maybe your family/friends can tell me if that happened? And maybe they can find out what happened to my cousin. After the store was sold, we lost contact with them.

And Daiso has a store in Dublin? I think some training there years ago. I would've never suspected they put a store there.

31. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]Great post Christine
    Lots of information

32. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Thank you!! ❤️ @Dianne01 ❤️❤️

33. I really love how thoughtfully done this is. Great information! It was cool to find out we both went to Montessori school. So funny you said "yes we are very 'hands on'"LMAO you can add great sense of humor to the resume!

34. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

I know I thought that was so awesome! Lol yes humor is the best natural medicine ❤️❤️ Come see us beautiful babes! @HelenaPrice

HelenaPrice likes this.
  35. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I stand corrected, I believe it's called Mr. Mopp's.