Chloe Cakes is HOT AS FUCK

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MegaSeth, Nov 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. One night while in the area last week I was like fuck it and stopped into the ranch on a whim, and Chloe stepped up. I had been admiring her for a while online so it worked out perfectly. She is well spoken without being a stick in the mud. We had a nice conversation at the bar while we had a drink.

I was liking the feeling at this point so I took a short tour, and ended up in her bedroom getting busy. For that bit all I can say is she was amazing. She kept getting into what I wanted next before I knew I wanted anything else, and if you are an ass man) Maybe my favorite thing, super sexy moaning sounds, and talk from her during the whole time, and I think she went farther than we agreed (I was kinda drunk, and she is so delicious I think she gave me some last minute add ons to the party. What can I say, she let me ). After that she then gave me a post party massage too!

Thank you!

2. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

I love hearing about the great times people have at the ranches, and Chloe is a perfect example that you can have your cake and eat it too! ;)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

ChloeCakes likes this.
  3. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

Awwwww ;) thanks for writing this review! Xoxox

4. What a nice review of Chloe! I’m glad you two were able to connect :)

ChloeCakes likes this.