REVIEW Cherry Party with Coco James!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by david006, Jun 30, 2017.

1. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

OK....so I'm a little bored at work so I pop into the forum to see who's online. And what do I see first but a pic of this beautiful Asian girl with a great big smile that I've never seen before! So, immediately, I like, HAVE to say "hello"....right?

Almost right away Coco answers back and we start chatting. We find out pretty quickly that we both went to the same college (although many, many years apart...lol), and share a lot of the same kinks and fetishes.

And then she tells me she's just started and has yet to have her first party. Well, being some girl's "first" is something I've yet to do, so I figure this might just work out. So before I know it I'm booking an appointment and heading on down. Driving fast because I know that this girl is SOOOO damned cute and sweet that her Brothel Cherry ain't gonna last long!

So I walk in the door and she's already waiting for me with a smile as wide as the room and give me a great big hug. All 4'11" of her. lol. Not really interested in the "tour" we quickly go back to her room with the lovely Miss Roxy Gold tagging along as this is Coco's first time and someone needs to show her the ropes. Cool enough. Two pretty ladies doing the "dick check"? Who's gonna complain about that, right?

We take care of the business and we are left alone and all I can say is WOWOWOW. This girl is cute and fun and ready to please. Every minute with her was amazing. Every position was incredible. She packs a LOT of sexual energy and excitement in that little tiny package. Every second was breathless. It was all I could do to not book another round and do it all over again right away!

Best part is knowing that since she is just starting out that she is just beginning. I can only IMAGINE how absolutely incredible she is going be in the future. Scary! The girl is HOT!

I will be back very soon. I HAVE to do this again! Book her NOW guys.

All I can say is neener neener, I had her first! ;)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  2. CocoJames
    Chat with Me

CocoJames New Exotic Asian Babe @Sagebrush

Thank you baby for the wonderful review, you definitely took my Sagebrush cherry! Definitely thinking about our amazing time!!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    charlie_k and david006 like this.
  3. ChinaDoll
    Chat with Me

ChinaDoll The Doll mama warned not to play with

Good review CoCo....you will do great. Keep up the good work!

charlie_k, david006 and CocoJames like this.
  4. CocoJames
    Chat with Me

Thank you China babes xooxoo:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

5. Great review! I knew you two would have lots of fun, and I'm proud of my "eyewitness" status! :)

david006 and CocoJames like this.
  6. CocoJames
    Chat with Me

;):):)so glad to have you as a big sister!

7. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

I appreciated the extra hand. ;).

8. JackieWalker
    Chat with Me

JackieWalker Well-Known Member

That's so fabulous!!!

Email me I'd love to hear from you!

[email protected]

Kisses

Jackie Walker