REVIEW Charlie Daze blew me... AWAY!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Scarface, Jul 17, 2017.

1. I recently had my first party with Charlie and I was so blown away that I walked away feeling guilty. Like I didn't deserve it. She was sooo beautiful when I met her. She had on this long strapless denim dress with a long cut up the middle that teased a peek of her thigh when she walked. She was petite and busty, shy or nervous, but she gave me this great bear hug as she greeted me. We went to talk privately about our party and that shyness quickly went away. It turned into a passionate tease, and the amount of time I wanted to party with her instantly grew longer, and I am so happy that I got to spend so much time with her.

As her profile on the Kit Kat site said, she offers a passionate GFE experience: "A woman you deserve to be with." I don't know if I did deserve it, but I got it and so much more. She asked me everything about myself. She was complimentary, supportive, just a really sweet lady to spend my time with. And the party was an absolute roller coaster. She was passionate, then agressive, then cuddly and snuggly. The activities bounced around depending on what I wanted or she wanted. She would take the lead and just go for it, but would be adaptive as thing intensified and become submissive. I became the nervous one for a bit, trying to keep up with her energy. She felt like she truly wanted to show me a great time, and I appreciate it, which is why I'm writing this review.

She made me infatuated with her beauty and personality, and floored me with her passion and energy. She definitely got me out of my comfort zone and had me doing things I had never done before. I had an unforgettable experience that I want to repeat, and I can't recommend her enough.

Also, I just wanted to add a friendly reminder. Always treat these ladies with the respect they deserve. They put in a lot of effort to work here and offer the fantasies and experiences we wish for and love. Make their encounter with you comfortable and enjoyable. And get yourselves tested! They go through it. We should all go through it! Hell, Super Gonorrhea exists! Let's keep it safe for everyone.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  2. I had such an amazing time with you and look forward to our next adventure! Have to mention I'm currently laughing over your last tidbit "super gonorrhea exists" but I also thank you for mentioning it! I have insane respect and thank you very much for showing you care in your safety as well as mine! I can speak for all Ranch ladies when I say it is MORE than appreciated when clients get tested and bring proof before their party, outdate, or overnighter!

kmoney and Scarface like this.
  3. Seconding. We all do our best to be safe at the ranches, but it's always nice to know and see that someone is taking care of themselves too.

kmoney likes this.