Cecily rose the trophy wife experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Aug 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Cecily isnt on social media alot but let me tell u she is very fun. Met her yesterday and i partied with her today the oral was awesome she loves doing it the sex was so great it was so easy pleasing her she really loves sex. Sweet and innocent when u meet hot and kinky in bed. I finished once then finished twice ironically she was giving me a massage that turned into a handjob because she saw i was getting hard again. She is a great kisser. She even walked me out after our party and gave me a hug. Been looking a long time for a girl to see regularly and ive found her. Thank u so much cecily seeing u was like having the perefect trophy wife for the evening defnately repartying with u! Shes the best ive seen alot of girls but no one quite like her. Come see this angel

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

CecilyRose likes this.
  3. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Thank you so much Austin! Im looking forward to seeing you again!!:)

Collage_Fotor2_Fotor3.jpg

4. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I cant wait for Ready for round 2. Couldnt get u off my mind and knew i just had to see u one more time this vacation.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    CecilyRose likes this.
  5. BrooklynBeach
    Chat with Me

BrooklynBeach Making America Wet Again

I seriously adore this woman to pieces!! She is the definition of "sweet as a peach" - what's not to love?
    I love the way you put it - "trophy wife experience" because we all know of the GFE - but Cecily tops that! Great review of a classy lady!!

CecilyRose likes this.
  6. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thank you Brooklyn! You are the sweetest!! I miss your face!
    xoxo Collage_Fotor2_Fotor3.jpg

7. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Cecily needs to hire me as her social media person--oh wait that would be a major conflict of interest and get us both in hot water.

CecilyRose likes this.
  8. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

She has such a fun loving personality. She has a beautiful face nice blonde hair nice big breasts a slim waist and a nice booty. She is great in bed.

CecilyRose likes this.
  9. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the offer, Niceguy Eddie! I am getting better with social media! Check out my new posts!
    Oh Sakaki such nice things you said about me! I am glad you like all of me and what I have to offer!
    xoxo
    Cecily
    Cecily-Rose-57---blur.jpg Cecily-Rose-59---blur.jpg

CJo and Niceguy Eddie like this.
  10. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Those new pictures are so hot. Of course not as hot as you in the flesh, as Sakaki and I have experienced.

I want to write a review of the two parties that I have had with her in the past 2 weeks, but Sakaki did such a good job with this review that I really can't think of much to add.

11. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Niceguy Eddie! I love the review from you! You and Sakaki are wonderful! Thank you
    xoxo
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

Cecily does look like a trophy wife, but she is more than just beauty she is so sweet and intelligent!

CecilyRose likes this.
  13. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

What a fun review! Sounds like @CecilyRose is a wonderful party.

CecilyRose likes this.
  14. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much thunderstorm! I do like having a good time and making sure my client does too! Hey what can I do to get my pic on your signature? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    xoxo
    Cecily-Rose-5---blur.jpg Cecily-Rose-13---blur.jpg
    Collage_Fotor2_Fotor3.jpg

thunderstorm likes this.
  15. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Party with me and you can have any one of your photos added to my signature. I need to update it soon. If you don't want your face on it, we have ways of working around that. The heart shape photo is actually CJX's booty print on the tile in the steam, on the side of the bath tub in the VIP suite at Love Ranch Vegas. She loved booty play, so it was a very inspired shot. The writing in the heart says "CJX was here", another little joke.

CecilyRose likes this.
  16. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

Cecily is just as hot as CJX wouldn't it be awesome to have those two in a party wow!!

CecilyRose likes this.
  17. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much @thunderstorm!! I would be honored!!
    IMG_5548.jpg sig final.jpg

thunderstorm likes this.
  18. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!