cecily rose the purest rose.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Jun 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

The night before this party i had a party with cecily and bobbi heres the link to that review is right here https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/in...d-cecily-my-blonde-and-brunette-angels.60725/ I love 2 girl parties but i wanted more of a one on one romantic kind of party. I met cecily that night and as always she had on a beautiful dress we quickly got undressed and got ready to have some fun we tossed and turned trying various positions being careful not to fall off the bed lol. She gives an amazing bj by the way she is very sexual and kinky. Eventual the party ended with an incrediable orgasm then we relaxed and talked the rest of the party. I have known cecily for almost 2 years and i fill really comfortable talking to her about anything. Ive talked to her about things i havent anyone else. Shes so kind and i never get tired of her. PS I had a great time singing karoke with you.

Benz and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous 2 Girl Party with @CecilyRose and @Bobbi Besos today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]