REVIEW Cecily Rose - perfect winter fun GFE at Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Cecily Rose (3rd party - 2/22/18) at Bunny Ranch

The day started with snow and seemed to follow me from my new hotel in Reno all the way on my drive to Carson City. I stopped by LA Bakery and picked up lunch for Cecily and me. I then drove to Bunny Ranch. After double buzzing at the gate and getting in the door I let the door lady know I was there for Cecily. Cecily came out pretty quick and looked stunning in her dress and red stiletto heels. After giving me a nice hug she mentioned her room was still being set up (she just arrived for her two week tour thirty minutes before I arrived) and that for our party we would be using one of the bungalows. This would be a great opportunity for me to check out a bungalow since I had never been in one yet. We decided to first get warmed up at the bar since it was very cold outside and snowing. So after I ordered us some drinks we were able to have some good conversation and get caught up on what we both were doing since I last saw her the previous month. After we got warmed up we decided to go check out the bungalow. It stopped snowing for the moment so we left the bar and walked toward the pool where the bungalow was. Once we got inside the bungalow Cecily showed me around. My first thought was wow! This is a very large suite. I will probably post some photos of the bungalow but there were 3 different rooms – the main bedroom which had a king size bed, fireplace, two flat screen TVs, sofa, sink, microwave, fridge; a separate room for a large Jacuzzi style tub and separate massage table; and a separate bathroom with a spacious shower. This bungalow overlooks the pool so it is in a very convenient location when the pool is open. Cecily turned on the fireplace which was definitely nice given the chilly temperature outside. We then discussed what we wanted to do and decided to first have our party and then have lunch. After a very quick negotiation we walked back to the main building to the cashier office. After payment was made we walked back to the bungalow and started our party.

The party with Cecily was PERFECT! I continue to be amazed on how incredible Cecily is (very beautiful, sexy, smart, fun, caring, polite) and given our strong connection/chemistry, our party was very passionate, sizzling hot and fun.

After our party, I took a quick shower and then we both got dressed. We both walked to the main building where Cecily got some drinking glasses while I went to my car to get our lunch. We then walked back to the bungalow and enjoyed a delicious lunch (Cecily had a gourmet plate that included gyro meat, spinach, broccoli, avocado, cucumber, tomato, hummus, goat cheese while I had a different gourmet plate that included grilled chicken, falafel, hummus, Greek salad, pita bread) and we also had Cecily’s favorite sparkling wine to drink. Over lunch we had great conversation with topics that included ideas for our next time together and Cecily's goals/plans. The atmosphere during lunch was perfect as well – it was romantic and quiet (no bells or hearing other people), just the two of us together, with a warm fireplace going while it snowed outside. After lunch Cecily posed for a few photos and I also took a few pictures of the bungalow. We then left the bungalow and went to the main building and took her luggage into her new room. After finding her new room we checked it out and it looked like the staff got it ready for her including having her name on the door. We then went back to the bar and I ordered us some drinks. We then had some great conversation on some special topics. Cecily during this time provided me some great PDA (public displays of affection). We also discussed scheduling our next party and went to the cashier to take care of finalizing our appointment. After a couple more kisses and hugs, I left the Bunny Ranch.

@CecilyRose

The above info is part of my trip report so the reader can search for a particular lady. Use the following link below if you want to read my full trip report.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/winter-fun-gfe-trip-report.51775/

foreverman and CecilyRose like this.
  2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you for sharing wonderful memories! xoxo

Adventure Guy and CecilyRose like this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-2-26_18-53-14.jpeg

Adventure Guy and CecilyRose like this.
  4. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Thank you @CherryLane for liking my review of @CecilyRose. Wonderful memories indeed! :)